Main Character Profile

Name: Shirahashi Haruka

Alias: Mistress Haruka (by Mirai)

Birthdate: July 20th

Gender/Sex: Female

Three size: 

- Bust: 99cm (39")

- Waist: 55cm (22")

- Hip: 88cm (35")

Cup size: J

Ninja Arts:

- Secret Ninja Arts:

o DEATHxKISS: Haruka blows a kiss, releasing several hearts towards enemies, and these hearts inflict several damaging effects such as freeze, burn, zap, and poison all at once. They also bounce off of other nearby enemies that come into contact with those that are already under the heart's affects.

o Heart Vibration: Haruka's puppet kneels down to let Haruka get on board. Now atop its back, Haruka commands the robot to charge forward and unleash a viscous hell unto her enemies. The robot proceeds to slamming its large metal claws into the ground, crushing any and all that are in its path.

- Ultimate Secret Ninja Arts:

o The World is Mine: Haruka pulls out test tubes from her lab coat and throws them in all directions; generating several small dimensional spheres. They hit the surrounding area of where she stands and have various effects on enemies if and when struck.

(Can only use when at critical health.)

Demon's Blessing - Defaults Perks:

- Fate's Favor: This is plot armor, but it will only protect you from the basics! It will keep you from being trapped, tied up, or enslaved for long periods of time. In that case, it won't be long before something happens and you escape. How much time? Maybe a month? But don't worry, if you're under too much mental or physical stress, you'll escape in a matter of hours! Even if a knight tries to chop your arm off, you'll be fine! It won't fly away severed, just bandage the cut and it will heal without a trace!

- Languange Mastery: Don't you hate not being able to communicate with people from other cultures? Now you'll be able to master any language in the world, and whenever you think of speaking a language, it will come naturally! Reading, writing, speaking, everything! I don't know if you'll ever need to use it in this world, but you'll be fluent in all the languages of the past and present!

- Status Window: View a status bar that organizes all your information and statuses! From your health, to a live 3D model of your body, to the inside of your body, to the appearance and status of every single organ! Abilities, perks, curses, etc. There are a lot of configuration options, so you can choose how you want to display the numbers or how you want to organize the list on the front page! The 10m*10m inventory is a bonus!

- Beautiful: Your body proportions, appearance, all aesthetic elements will be far above the world average. Even if you didn't choose any of the other abilities below, you would be in the top 30%! Your skin and hair will always be clean, even if you don't care about your appearance! Makeup? Skin care? You'll never need them again!

World: Other worlds

Entry method:

- Into the World: Once you've made all your choices you will just appear in a new world! You'll be a complete stranger in that world, with no papers or documents, so you'll have to figure out how to explain it! But that doesn't really matter unless you're going to a science fiction world.

Other worlds: Orario – Danmachi

Entry point: 6 months before the main story

Body settings: