Scrambled eggs: Part 4

Start from the beginning

[The Egg Boiz salute and the lift begins its ascent.]

Egg Boi: "Oh, look. Frank is up there. *Points to the lift, where one Egg Boi is inside, pounding on the glass*"

Another Egg Boi: "We have names?"

[The lift reaches the top of the building and opens, where Alastor, (Name), Zestial and Frank walk out. Frank watches as the other overloads come out of other lifts and go into another room. Frank follows them in and stands near (Name) and Alastor's seats. The overlord sitting next to Alastor turns to look at Frank and he waves. The overlord smiles widely at him, showing her pointed, knife-like teeth. Frank hides behind Alastor's chair as another overlord walks to the head of the table.]

Carmilla Carmine: "Welcome, Hell sovereign overlords. I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together, you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new Extermination schedule. *Pounds fist on table* We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest."

[Zestial takes his seat]

Carmilla Carmine: "Zestial, so good to see you, my friend."

Zestial: *summons teacup and saucer* Enchanted as always, Carmilla.

[Looks at (Name) and smiles]

Carmilla Carmine: "(Name) my dear, it's lovely to see you again"

(Name): "Carmilla it is truly an honor to see you again."

Carmilla Carmine: "*notices Alastor* Alastor?"

Alastor: "Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering!"

Carmilla Carmine: "Not really. But welcome back in any case."

[Alastor narrows his eyes and looks offended in Carmilla's general direction.]

Carmilla Carmine: "This year's Extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost *slide is projected onto the wall behind her* With the angelic legions now returning twice as quickly, I think it prudent we-"

[Carmilla is interrupted as Velvette opens the door and walks in, on the phone.]

Velvette: Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought. *laughs* Yes, I know. They're all a joke. *laughs* Thank you, V. See you soon. Kisses, darling. *Hangs up and sits down at the opposite end to Carmilla*

Carmilla Carmine: Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your...colleagues be joining?

Velvette: No, they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit. I'm here to represent.*Sees (Name) and saunters over to her* is that my love i see? Love, it's so good to see you. you look... delicious."

(Name): "It's good to see you too and might i say you look absolutely lovely."

[jealously flashes in Zestial, Alastar, and Carmilla's eyes, before she gets on with the meeting.]

Carmilla Carmine: "Charming. So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-"

[Carmilla stops talking as Velvette waves her hand in the air.]

Carmilla Carmine: "Yes?"

Velvette: "On the subject of discussion..."

[Velvette takes out the head of an exorcist and throws it onto the table. The other overlords look at it and mutter to each other.]