"So, you don't want children?" I asked, slightly disappointed.

"It would be an honour to father your children, Daisy." He looked up at me with a sweet smile.

The thought of having Kai's babies one day was magical.

Being an only child and orphaned at a young age had always made me want a family of my own.

"We are.. Compatible, aren't we?" I muttered.

"No zaviour has ever been paired with an incompatible soulmate, I'm sure it's possible."

A seed of doubt was now planted in my mind and I frowned at the thought of Kai and I not being able to have children together.

"Have the other humans ever had children with a zaviour?"

"Not that I know of, but that's most likely through choice. Don't worry though, I'm sure we can look through the records and confirm that it's possible." He reassured me.

I nodded, sighing. "Ok."

What if humans and zaviours weren't compatible for reproduction? Would Kai still want me if I couldn't bear his children?

I thought about it long and hard but when Granteon announced that we were going to be landing soon, I put it to the back of my mind.

"This part is easy, there's nothing to worry about." Kai spoke softly as he strapped me into my seat.

A cloud of excitement had formed on the ship, smiles all round as everyone prepared to land.

"Entering Zandara's atmosphere, cloak down." Kai announced from the control panel.

"Twenty seconds and counting." Granteon stated.

My stomach churned. This was the moment that I'd dreamt of for months and it was finally happening, I was home.

"Ready to land, approaching hanger now." Geanteon muttered.

The ship rocked as we made contact with the ground and I let out a breath, relieved that we were no longer in the air.

"Mission successful." Kai stated before the engines cut out.

Everything fell quiet and I sat patiently waiting for permission to move.

Kai spun around first and made his way over to me, helping me out of my seat as Granteon, Charlie and Dazna stood to their feet.

I walked over to them, embracing each one of them and thanking them for coming to get me.

"I'm so grateful, thank you all so much." I beamed.

Kai came up behind me, lifting me into his arms. "Sorry to whisk you away my love but Haldon is waiting for you."

"We'll see you tomorrow, Kai." Granteon stated with a smile.

Turning on his heel, Kai quickly exited the ship and headed straight to the shuttle that was waiting for us.

The sun was shining and as I sat down, I gazed out of the window at the planet that I now called home.

After setting the destination, Kai knelt down infront of me, slowly tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry for sending you away." He stated.

Ignoring his words, I lent forwards and kissed his soft lips before wrapping my arms around him.

"It's made me appreciate what I have alot more. I knew you were special, but I didn't realise how special you were until we were apart. I don't ever want to lose you, Kai, I love you more than anything." I mumbled into his shoulder.