𝟖

Angelica and Tracie were walking to school unenthusiastically, due to Matt refusing to drive the two to school.

"Oh my god, why can't Matt just take us?! It's like a ten minute drive." Tracie whined.

"To be fair, he's a twenty year old dude. Who wants to drop a ton of seventeen year olds off to school?" Angelica debated, making Tracie shrug.

"Whatever. Anyways, do you know if Asher's gonna be at school today? He kept complaining about a headache and I don't think I can do math without him." Tracie asked her.

"I dunno, but I really hope he is cause that 1000 word essay that Ms. Marin wants from the both of us about not talking in class is due today, and I barely finished." Angelica explained, as they walked up the path leading towards their school, and they sat on a bench that was outside, waiting for Asher and Mark who would hopefully show up.

The two sat in silence, looking through their phones and whatnot before Asher and Mark ran up to them, gasping for air, and an ecstatic look spread across the both of their faces.

"Ange, guess what!" Asher spoke excitedly, unlocking his phone.

"What?" She asked, squinting her eyes in suspicion. "Did you two do something?" 

"Wha-?! No! Brady DMed us asking to stream later tonight!" Mark exclaimed, shoving both of their phones in Angelica and Tracie's faces.

"Jesus! Okay, and why does that matter so much?" Tracie asked, moving their phones to the table.

"Cause we're awesome, 'nd he's probably gonna ask about Ange. Duh." Asher explained.

Angelica rolled her eyes, trying to suppress the smile that was plastered on her face, and failing to do so.

"Whatever." Angelica shrugged, before switching the topic. "Mark, can i stay at your place tonight? Mom and Dad are actually gonna be home for once, and they're having this really formal party I don't want to be at. I have volleyball, but I need a place to stay for the night."

Mark nodded, and looked at Tracie who was silently hinting she also wanted in on this. "You can come too," He sighed.

Angelica smiled at Mark before remembering about the essay that she was previously talking to Tracie about.

"Ash! Did you finish the essay Ms. Marin wanted us to do?" She asked, making Asher's eyes immediately widen in panic.

"What the fuck, that was due today?! I didn't even start!" He asked, his voice gaining a sense of alarm, the rest of the group breaking into laughter.

"It's not funny!"

--