𝟏

Angelica sat in the back of her friends car, scrolling through her phone not paying attention to the two boys in the front who were yelling loudly over a dumb conflict that was going to resolve itself in three seconds.

Angelica looked up from her phone to see Matt and Chris glaring at each other, and she glanced in between the two, looking over to her friend Nick who was doing the same thing as her, with a confused look on his face, with his phone's brightness reflecting towards his face.

"Okay, you two your done." Nick dismissed, waving his hand, making all of the attention in the car turn to him. "Ooh, this is a good one. Who's everyone's celebrity crush?"

"Oh, Olivia Rodrigo easily." Chris said, earning a nod in approval from Angelica.

"Jennifer Anniston." Matt answered quickly, earning a funny look from Chris making Matt punch him and Chris laughing.

"Oh my god, Brad Pitt in the 90s. I mean-" Nick began before being cut off by Matt.

"No, no, no! You are not going to start fucking ranting about how hot Brad Pitt was in the 90s! Not again." Matt said, exaggerating his shivering, earning a slap on the head from Nick.

"Guys, the real question is who Ange's crush is." Chris said to the camera smugly, making Angelica roll her eyes and put her palm on her cheek.

"I've only told you three, and I'm for sure not telling the whole world." She hissed, sighing, making the three boys turn to her, encouraging her to embarrass herself further.

"Yeah, but now they have to know!" Matt said, smiling and shaking her, until she swatter his hand away and began to speak.

"Alright, fine. It's Brady Noon. Don't tell him though." She whispered to the camera, earning a collective amount of laughter from her three friends, making her smile as they moved onto the next question, and with no idea what she was getting herself into, she just continued laughing as she looked at them.

--