𝟐

Angelica sat in shotgun of the Sturniolo's car, on the early Monday morning, much to Chris' objection. She was scanning the area looking around for her three friends who she basically lived off of.

She definitely had other friends, but she knew that majority only wanted to be her friend because she had been in Barbie and other movies, but she had known Asher, Tracie and Mark since before she started to blow up, so they'd always be right by her side no matter what stupid and weird rumor about her goes around, or the amount of backlash she would receive, they'd always be her friends. 

"Ange, can't you wait for Tracie outside of my car? We have errands," Matt complained, as he tapped the steering wheel rhythmically. 

"No, I get fucking jumped any time I'm alone." Angelica told him, looking around again to see if Tracie or Asher were there.

Chris looked at the group of passing girls next to the window in the back, looking at them uncomfortably as they made hyena like noises at the sight of him.

"Jesus, this is weird. Ange, can you leave? I hate this." Chris told her, before shoving her shoulder lightly indicating what he wants.

"Just wait another tw-" Angelica said before seeing the sight of Tracie walking up the hill and, standing outside a door, with her attention focused on her phone.

"Okay, thanks for the ride. Love you guys, bye!" Angelica said quickly before slamming the door shut and walking up to Tracie, who greeted her with a smile.

"Hey, Angie!" Tracie exclaimed, walking up to her and giving her a quick side hug before looking at her.

"Hey, Trace." Angelica sighed, before raising the dreaded question. "Is it possible that you MAY have seen the edits between me and-" 

"Oh, yeah! They're all over everyone's for you, you're screwed as fuck." Tracie responded enthusiastically, making Angelica groan and slap her face into her palms.

"Oh my god, does EVERYONE know? And why am I screwed?" Angelica asked Tracie, making Tracie lift her face from her phone in amusement.

"Dude, do you not know? Half of the senior girls are obsessed with Brady, and they're gonna be mad cause he actually knows who you are. And is getting shipped with you." Tracie explained to her, only making Angelica more nervous.

"Oh, god do you think I'm gonna get harassed?"  Angelica asked, before a voice behind them snuck up on her, making her jump slightly.

"Yes, you are. Those edits are hilariously embarrassing, by the way." She heard the voice speak, before swiftly turning her head around to reveal Mark, who was standing on his shorter foot, with his phone in hand and one AirPod in.

"Shut up. You're mad I'm friends with Margot Robbie and you aren't." Angelica shot back, making Mark's eyebrows furrow together in offense.

"Okay, I didn't know we we're gonna be attacking each other. Well, at least I'm not the one who's in love with fucking Greg Heffley." Mark retorted, only making them glare at each other more aggressively. 

"He isn't even Greg Heffley, that's his character, and Diary Of A Wi-"

"Okay, you two need to shut up. Asher's here, and all he's gonna do is encourage this." Tracie intervened, making them glance to the left, seeing Asher walk up to the school, with chunky AirPod maxes on his ears, making him look kind of stupid.

They watched him awkwardly walk up to him, before taking off his headphones to yell. "Why the fuck did you guys have to watch me walk the entire time?"

Tracie and Mark had burst into a fit of laughter, making Angelica follow behind and giggling maniacally.