🌸 MIRAGE : Chapter four.

Girl in the pic

"Out! Out! Move faster shit heads! Move!"
The faceless man shouted his voice intimidating, a face look on his face an equally fierce gun by his side.

"Yûchûn de!" Xiang muttered under breathe as she bypassed him. Hatred and disgust in he eyes. As if the men- monsters had pitied them, they, the hostages were finally allowed bathe thrice a week.

" We're were probably going to be sold." Chaun li had commented during their at that Xiang sneered. They were finally out of the man's sight. Xiang broke out of the line. She had being waiting for the perfect time, trust her it wasn't going to slip through her fingers. Chaun li also broke out of the line as they planned, though she was skeptical about this, she was tired of the living a life of fear. Dying trying was way better than that hell!

" Hey get back in the line" Another man as armed as the first, yelled.

" I don't wish too fucker!" Xiang replied, a smirk on her face.

" Care to repeat that"

" Mother. Fucking. asshole. I don't give a damn"

" You have a death wish huh!" The man walked over, anger brewing in his eyes.

Xiang smiled provocatively.

The man blinded by anger, walked closer, his hand an inch away from the gun.

" Bingo!"

The man fell unconscious, maybe dead. The sink fell to the floor, breaking into pieces. The culprit, Juan behind breathing heavily. Xiang froze suprise on her face. That wasn't planned.

" What are you waiting for?! Go!" The girl said breathing heavily.

The other man alerted by the noise, walked towards them, urgency in his step. Xiang raised the borrowed-stolen gun in the air her finger on the trigger. Bang!

§§§§§§§§

" I can't believe we did that!" Chaun li mumbled, as they walked past unsuspecting guards who were obviously exhausted. They had worn the guards cloths, smearing dirt on their faces. Posing as guards. One of the girls had found glue amidst the soap bars, they glued the dead guards beards to their faces. It would ruin their skin. Hell yes, but now, they didn't give fucking shit about that. They were Hella desperado now.

" I can't either" xiang replied tiredly. Only Chaun li was brave enough to follow her, the others had backed out. They helped her- them both but she felt betrayed at first but now it helped. Less people less suspicion. Whatever this place was it was big. They had being walking for hours now, no signs of an exit yet.

" Hey!"

" Jiejie. We're dead."

" Stay calm!" Xiang hissed back.

Xiang cleared her throat. The original owner of the body ' chun' had alway wanted to be a voice actor { voice actor (ress) are similar to those impressionist on Agt} she could fake voices with ease.

" Hey!"

" You leaving?"

" Yes . Want to get a smoke, night's cold a bit"

" Alright. Get me stick. Be fast about it. Boss coming in thirty"

" Aye"

Chaun li let out a breathe.

" I would have died"

Silence.

" Chun?!" Chaun li called, worry on her face.