Chapter 1

Walking down the street of a rich neighborhood where most of the wealthy families live. A person who you can't tell which gender they are is reading a message on their phone, that on their friend list is called, Fake Guardian. 

The Message says: Rules to follow

1. Don't mess with my youngest son Rei Astor

2. Don't do anything reckless

3. Remember our deal

4. Try to lay low

That person is 17 years old and looked very androgynous. He has short messy black hair that hides their eyes with pale skin. If you look closely you can tell that under that messy hair, they have handsome facial features and are the very definition of a lazy beauty. This unfortunately is hidden from most because of the hair that covers half of their face. A look that reminds you of an English sheepdog. While the temperament is more similar to that of a cat. They wear a pair of black jeans together with a grey hoodie with a unique bracelet on their left arm. The bracelet is made out of white gold with a big gemstone that has a pattern that looks like the skin of a lizard shaped like a computer chip. Finally, they arrive in front of a big golden gate, and the 17-year-old presses the gate button, and after a few minutes, the servant answers.

The servant: "State your business."

The androgynous person: " I am Jaiden, the one who was adopted by Hans Astor. I am supposed to move in today. "

The servant: " I will let you in and get third young master to verify."

Jaiden: " Alright."

Then the gate opens and Jaiden walks in. At the other side of the gate is a long wide road leading to a huge black mansion with marble pillars with delicate yet modern carvings. The road is big enough for 2 cars to drive on it and just at the edge of the road are ground lanterns that would light the road up at night. The rest of the large space is covered with tulips and chrysanthemum flowers in different colors. There are also some large plum trees scattered here and there in an orderly fashion.

Normally people would be amazed even if they don't like flowers but Jaiden doesn't even look at them for a second. He just walks straight to the mansion's front door with the same calmness as a sleeping cat.

Jaiden then pushes the front door button and is led in by the butler towards the dining room that looks like it would belong in a palace yet is very modern. Jaiden is led to sit on one of the chairs and is told that their third young master will soon arrive. And just as promised he does arrive. The third young master Rei Astor is 20 years old and has a youthful yet dominant charm about him. With his short dark blond hair ,clear black eyes and clothes fit for an A-tier model, you can tell that he has made many young women swoon at his presence. But Jaiden just looks at him quietly, making him look dazed to outsiders.

Rei: " So you are the one that father uncharacteristically decided to adopt."

He says with cold eyes looking at Jaiden, clearly unhappy about the situation.

Jaiden: "Yes."

Rei: " I don't know what Father has told you but I will set a few rules."

Jaiden: A few rules? He really is his father's son.

Rei: " One, Dont disturb me unless there is anything important. I have a match coming up and I need to practice. Two studies well in school, our family is paying for it so you need at least to always be in the top 50 after your second test. Lastly, don't expect me to treat you like my younger brother. I will do anything minimal that is required but I have absolutely no intention of becoming a real family with you."