Six (woah)

Summary:

One shots, ficlets, head-cannons, and more that take place in my Hazbin hotel classification AU called: Itty Bitty Sinners

💖SFW interaction only this is age regression 💗

Mind the TWs at the top of every chapter.

Notes:

All these stories are part of my classification AU: Itty bitty Sinners (check it out...ya know, if you want.)

1. Velvette loves Six the musical!

Tw: Valentino is in this, he doesn't do anything but...still.
Lyrics from six the musical, which isn't a child friendly musical. But nothing too bad.
Lmk if I should add.

Velvette was in bed, they finally got her down for a nap.

She had a full day to be little! And she wanted to make the most of it! No time to sleep!

She loves being spoiled and pampered by her caregivers and uses every opportunity to be as spoiled as she can until she has to be big again tomorrow.

She had them play dolls, fashion show, tea party, dolls again-

They all watched miraculous ladybug to get her to eat lunch. (She'd be too excited to eat otherwise.)

And finally she insisted on doing a concert where she sang the whole Six the musical soundtrack to Val and Vox. She was an excellent singer and dancer, so they weren't complaining.

It took almost the amount of time she'd be napping to get her to take a nap though.

She just screamed and cried as they tried desperately to get her to lay down.

They knew she was tired, she was yawning like crazy!

No amount of begging and bribing was helping.

They love her, but Vel can be a lot some days.

Vox sat down at his desk, and Val relaxed on the couch.

"Finally." Valentino says. "I thought she'd never get to sleep."

"Yeah, she really needed it." Vox says.

"What are you humming?" Vox asks him.

"Oh, sorry. Velvette got that annoying six song stuck in my head." He says.

"Have you even heard six the musical?" Vox asks.

Valentino thinks about it. "Mmm no. Not the actual soundtrack."

"...Do you...uh have a favorite song?" Vox asks. Velvette sings it enough for them to be familiar with all of them.

Val thinks about it for a moment. "I like the one with the high heels in Germany." He says.

"What?"

"You know, the one that goes: you bring the corsets, we'll bring the cinches, no one wants a waist over nine inches."

"Oh ja." Vox says.

"Yes, that one. How about you?" Val asks.

"Uh, the one that goes: You, you said that I tricked ya-"

"Cause I, I didn't look like my profile picture." They sing together.

"To-"

"Too bad I don't agree!" Vox sings.

"So I'm gonna hang it up for everyone to see." Val sings next.

Vox continues: "And you can't. Stop. Me. Cause-"

"I'm the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascal! Get down!" They sing together.

"That one is catchy." Val says.

"Mhm." Vox agrees.

They're quiet for a few seconds, the conversation fading until-

Vox looks over to Val again. "Do you wonder if maybe Six isn't the most appropriate musical for her to be listening to when she's small?" Vox asks.

Val shrugs. "Don't ask me, you're the caregiver. I only watch her when you need five minutes."

Vox hums, turning back to his screens. "It's fine." He decides.

They hear in the distance a small voice singing: "I'm sowy I'm sowy bout wha' I saids. Don't loose yer head!"

Valentino turns to Vox, "She's up."

"I know she's up!" Vox shouts at him.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this! If you'd like more content, please comment and leave kudos! My self esteem is at stake! Lol

Love you guys! You're all amazing and I'm so proud of you today! Ty for all the support, it means everything to me! 💖💗💖💕💕