The Show Must Go On

Start from the beginning

Charlie: "How about this. If you see an angel, stab it!"

You handed Niffty her knife.

Niffty sees Angel Dust few metres away, talking to Cherri Bomb and, thinking that Angel Dust is what Charlie meant, runs towards him with her own weapon.

Angel: "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Climbs up the pole he was leaning on

Charlie: "Not him!"

As Niffty runs off to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with Charlie, Vaggie and Pentious.

(Y/N): "Nice of you to join us, Cherri."

Cherri Bomb: "Look, I can't resist a fight, okay? Especially when I get to tag team with this fuckhead and you once more!" Wraps arm around Angel and you, who smiles

Charlie, taps microphone: "Hello. I want to thank everyone for coming. Even people who aren't staying here yet and we are-we are going to win! But in case we don't, I want you all to know... that getting to know you has been the biggest honour of my life. Whatever redemption really means, I know you all tried. I have seen the good in ALL of you. And it's...I-I'm just...I love you all, so much, and-and live tonight however you want because-"

Niffty: "We're all gonna die!"

(Y/N), to the crowd: "That said, if we go down...WE ALL GO DOWN SWINGIN'!!!"

They all cheered. Even some of your rivals gave their own respective responses, silently, leading to some drinking and mingling.

(Y/N): "Are you sure you want to go down there and fight with us? I just don't want you to--"

Charlie, kisses you: "Y/N, I'm not gonna sit back and watch you and everyone else fight! You've done so much I want to return the favor! I am the Princess of Hell after all. Even though I am scared."

Vaggie: "Shouldn't be, Charlie."

(Y/N): "You managed to heal the wounds of all the broken souls that arrived in this hotel. Shit, you've seen goodness beneath a twisted monster like me and Vaggie sees that as well while still accepting her for who she is. I even believe that even in Hell, there is redemption and forgiveness in them. So don't sweat it. We will wing it."

Timeskip to Heaven

Adam: "Extermination Day is here, bitches! Today we're gonna exterminate demon ass!"

Lute: "Destroy that ass!"

Adam: "Our first target is to slaughter every Sinner in that hotel! Then the rest will follow! And you all remember Vaggie?"

All the Exorcists let out their 'boos'

Lute: "Rip her cunt out her ASS!"

Adam: "Will you just...chill Lute fuck. Anyway, whoever brings me Vaggie's head will gets...IDK a million Heaven bucks! How's that sound?"

They all cheered in agreement.

Adam: "Good. Ladies...let's fuck shit up! ATTACK!!!!!"