Hot Date

After the whole Black Reign ordeal, you continued working at the Hotel without any problems. So far, most of the Sinners have been reformed. It was just another day at the office and your shift is just about to be over.

*Ring-Ring*

(Y/N), answering your phone: "Who's this?"

Cherri: Hey killa, remember me?"

(Y/N): "What's up, Cherri?"

Cherri: "I thought we can spend some time together by killing some deadweights?"

(Y/N): "I got time to kill."

Cherri: "Cool! Meet me in the North part of Pentagon City for some fireworks!"

Northside Of Pentagram City Rooftops

Once you arrived at your destination, there's no one here...that until you got pounced by you know who.

(Y/N): "One of these days Cherri...you might want to stop that."

Cherri: "Yeah...no. besides your 'friend' seems to like it.~"

(Y/N): "As a Revenant, I am literally to numb for a turn-on."

Cherri: "We'll see."

She then got off and the 2 of you looked down seeing a bunch of Egg Bois shipping off some cargo.

(Y/N): "So Pentious is at it again."

Cherri: "Tell me about it! That slitherin' fuck should give up already! I mean after seeing you PWN'd his little experiment sometime ago, he should just call it quits."

(Y/N): "Speaking of which, where were you at the time?"

Cherri: "Getting hammered."

(Y/N): "Makes sense. Want to do the honors?"

Cherri: "Ain't a fan of chivalry, Y/N...but what the fuck!"

Egg Bois Minion: "You think the boss would vaporize us after we ship this delivery?"

Another Egg Bois Minion: "Who cares about that when we get some awesome upgrades! He may make one of us his commander!"

That's when Cherri made her move by throwing multiple bombs at them.

*BOOM*

That's when bullets started flying at her but couldn't shoot for shit if they weren't a bunch a mediocre cannon fodders. You killed some of them without effort and let Cherri have her fun. She didn't stop with only the Egg Bois but also with the entire facility.

Meanwhile, you check out to see what the enemy was shipping out and loe and behold, a bunch of Sconces. Such a smorgasbord for a motherlode.

 Such a smorgasbord for a motherlode