Hello Rosie!

After training and preparation for war, you returned to the hotel only to learn that Vaggie is an Angel. Well Fallen Angel to be precise and that the negotiation has failed.

(Y/N): " So after all this time you were an Angel?"

Vaggie, wry smile: "Surprise. Bet you're pissed aren't you?"

(Y/N): "Is that how Charlie feels about you right now?"

Vaggie: "Probably."

You simply let out a sigh.

RidZak: "Were you working for Adam the whole time?"

Vaggie: "No!"

RidZak: "Just checking. Sorry this is news to me."

Niffty: "Yeah like where are your wings?"

Vaggie: "Niffty i don't have--"

Angel Dust: "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?"

Niffty, tugs at Vaggie's shirt: "Yeah. Where are your tits?"

Vaggie, sighs: "Any other questions?"

Husk: "I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

Vaggie: "It's not her fault. Angels are just--"

Angel Dust: "Liars."

Vaggie: "...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best."

Husk: "Yeah, well, her best is turning out REAL well so far."

Angel Dust: "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another 'doomed-to-fail' plan?"

Vaggie: "She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone. Y/N could you--?"

You were gone.

Vaggie: "Should've guessed."

Alastor: "Hmm..."

Charlie's room

Charlie was in her 🛌 under her covers softly crying. While Razzle & Dazzle comfort her with Tissues. You came in to check on her.

(Y/N): "Hey Charlie."

Charlie: "Hi Y/N. How did your meeting with my dad go?"

(Y/N): "Great. Vaggie told me everything what happened and I know you're hurting, but from what I had to guess she still cares about you. Despite the fact she lied, Vaggie still loves you just as much as I do."

Charlie: "We shared everything. EVERYTHING! How would you know?"

(Y/N): "Simple I don't but that doesn't mean she was lying about everything else. I chose to follow my instincts and I can mind scan her just like I did with Sir Pentious if you want. Besides, we got some serious shit heading our way and you 2 need to patch things up."

Alastor, who's also here: "He's right y'know. You look an absolute mess. Why I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you."

Charlie, stands up, paces back and forth: "Shut up, Alastor! All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much."

Alastor: "Just because you see a smile don't think you know what's going on underneath." Grabs Charlie's face with his hand and makes her smile "A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you're the one in control."