An Exchange Program

The I.M.P., aka the Immediate Murder Professionals. A company offers the unique service of eliminating living targets still on Earth as a form of settling the unfinished business of Hell's residents. Good or bad.

I heard of them and wanted to someday meet them. Although whether it's just a visit or to kill them for most of their targets who are innocent, I can't say which one. While Ridzak and the others were talking to the other Imps, I kept on thinking about it until I saw Blitzø and Alastor are having a stare-off. Don't know why.

Blitzø: "Yeah no. Even I know not to get involve with you of all people."

Alastor: "Why now Blitzø? Are you...FRIGHTENED of me?"

Blitzø: "Like fuck I am! There's a standard! I'd rather stay with Stolas for life! Well afterlife to be precise."

Stolas: "Oh Blitzie.~ You mean it?"

Blitzø: "Don't push it."

Alastor was being curious not do I blame him

Alastor was being curious not do I blame him. What kind of business relationship do the those 2 have?

Alastor: "Well be whatever that as it may, but I was here for only offer an exchange service."

Blitzø: "Exchange service? With who?"

The Radio Demon pulled me over to them, only to get bumped with this Hellhound. I recovered by stepping back from her.

Alastor: "Oops. My volunteer here, (Y/N)."

I waved at the assassins. Blitzø smiled while the Hellhound blushed for a minute before turning to her phone.

(Y/N): "Wait. Why an exchange service?"

Stolas: "Allow me to explain, I simply don't want a war with one of the 'Four Horsemen' generation. Not that I fear one. Plus it's beneficial. I have heard about the 'Happy Hotel' and a few Sinners redeemed. So in exchange, you help my Blitzie, no questions ask, and his resources will return the favor."

Rosie: "Interesting proposition."

Blitzø: "Deal!"

(Y/N): "Same. It'll take a while to get used to, but that will pass."

Alastor: "Then it's decided! When will it begin?"

Stolas: "I will give you a call to let you know."

Alastor: "Can't wait."

Blitzø: "Hey there champ. My name is Blitzø! The "O" is silent and I do hope we worked together in the future. These are my workers here. Moxxie, his wife; Millie and my beloved daughter, Loona."

Loona: "Only on paper."

Moxxie: "Pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)."

Millie: "We have heard about your work and we are thrilled to have you on board."

(Y/N): "Likewise."

Loona: "Um hey, big fan. Really."

(Y/N): "Cool, and sorry for bumping into you."

Loona: "Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault."

Blitzø: "She's got a crush on ya kid."

Loona:

Blitzø: "

Blitzø: "...Nevermind..."

Alastor: "This calls for a celebration! (Y/N), would care to play us a song?"

I summoned my guitar and speakers to get started.

(Alternate)

They all applaud for the song I played. I wonder who's watching the hotel? Oh no.

Back at the hotel, Angel Dust kept the Sinners occupied by making a rave party with the help from his gal pal, Cherri Bomb When Charlie and Vaggie gets back, they won't be humbled.