Chapter 18: Torn To Do What I Have To

Začít od začátku

Loud whistles and wohooooosss could be heard as both employees, co artist, guest and investors urge Aye who was startled by the request.

Shaking his head exasperatedly, he climbed the stage and joked.

"Leo, that little bird of yours and you will get a pay cut for this!" Aye smiled charmingly, putting on his Ray persona.

"Ohhh... don't do that khun Ayan I'm just making everyone happier tonight," Leo laughingly answers as Aye was handed an acoustic guitar.

"Well... it seems I have been blackmailed into doing this? I hope you don't feel too disappointed and if you do, please just focus on my handsome face," Ayan laughs, remembering that first night he played as Ray in YOLO and like then, the crowd went crazy with their cheering.

Aye started strumming the guitar and the whole venue immediately quieted down, mesmerized and bewildered by the beautiful sight of Aye and the beautiful voice that no one, except his closest friends here had known our cold and stoic CEO had as he sung:

🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶🎶

The crowd was captivated, soft whispers of admiration and surprise that our CEO after all was a better singer than some of the artists signed in the company.

A woman at the table in my back loudly said: "oh my God! I want to fuck him. Just one night! He's so fucking hot and sexy. That voice on that face!"

Vi, Nick and Boston were laughing comically as they looked at the immediate anger in my face.

Even Leo was dumbfounded and had to clear his throat.

"Oh God! Khun Ayan, to say we are all surprised that you have such a beautiful voice is an understatement. I think the look on everyone's face now is a clear indication, everyone, let's give him a round of applause."

"Thank you everyone, thank's Leo. I suppose I'm done surprising everyone then?" Aye laughed as he stood up.

"Oh wait, Khun Ayan, the crowd had one more request please. May we call to the stage the man of the hour, Sand!!!"

Sighing, I walked on stage to a smiling Leo and Aye whose face had no expression currently.

"Sand! Since tonight is your night, we won't be letting you off the hook too. Everyone is clamoring for a duet between you two, can we have just one song please?" Leo asked and the crowd immediately went wild, saying please.

Looking at Aye, who gave a discreet nod, I smiled and gave my assent. Picking up another acoustic guitar.

Now there's two stools on stage, and I sat beside Aye. Briefly discussing what we were going to sing together. This would mark the first time we ever performed publicly side by side.

Finally agreeing on the song, we gave the thumbs up to Leo who urged the crowd to give us a round of applause as both Aye and I started to strum our guitars.