𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡

TWO YEARS LATER:

Anisa had locked herself in the bathroom, pacing it nervously. She had waited for a few minutes, just as the pack had instructed, but now it was time to look at the results. She sat on the toilet, holding the stick in her hand nervously.

Her leg began to move up and down as the nerves set in, anxiety swirling in her stomach. Did Kenny know about this? No way. Did she want this? She wasn't sure. She was hoping the result would tell her. She took a deep breath before flipping the stick around to reveal it.

Positive.

She stared at the result for a few moments, a weird feeling overcoming her entire body. She wasn't sure what it was, but the longer she sat there, the more that the feeling turned into excitement. She smiled to herself as the realisation set in.

She was going to have a baby.

A million thoughts flooded through her head, but the main one was Kenny. Her smile faded slightly - what if he didn't want a baby? This child wasn't planned, they hadn't been trying for one and yet, the stick showed she was expecting.

She had been dating Kenny for two years - since she was twenty-four - and everyday her love for him just got stronger. He was always there when she needed him even when he was busy or filming, and she couldn't fault him in any way. The two of them had spoke about having kids, but that was in the future. They didn't have any plans for children right now.

She wanted to call him and ask him to come home right now, but she knew what video they were filming today. They were asking taxi's to drive them across the country and, if he had been successful, that meant he could literally be anywhere in England.

That meant she had to wait for him to come home.

She pulled her phone from her pocket and clicked onto her best friend.

Hey Cle Cle
Are you busy?

Not rn
I have work at 4 though
You okay?

Can you come over?
But if you need to get ready for work it's fine

I'll be there in 10 babe

Tyyy <3