Four.

°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡ 

The group arrived back to Sharky and Justine's place, walking to the living room and sitting on the couches. Anisa sat squashed between AJ and Niko, folding her legs up slightly. Niko tried moving further away to give her more space, but she shook her head, indicating she didn't mind. 

''What are we doing later?'' AJ asked.

''No idea.'' Chunkz sighed. ''Right now, I'm just happy to not be walking around the mall.''

''Were you there all day?'' Anisa laughed.

He nodded. ''And I didn't even want to go in the first place.'' 

''He's lying...he loves the mall.'' Niko joked. ''He begged to go there.''

Chunkz rolled his eyes. ''Shut up.''

Justine stood up. ''Does anybody want a drink?''

''Just bring in the sodas, babe.'' Sharky replied.

She nodded before turning to Anisa. ''Can you help me bring them in?''

''Of course.'' 

-

''So, how long have you been dating Sharky?'' Anisa said as they entered the kitchen. 

''Two years.'' she replied casually. ''I'm glad you're apart of the group now.''

''I don't know if I'm apart of the group.'' Anisa laughed nervously. ''I only met Niko for a few minutes when he was filming.''

Justine looked at her for a few seconds, before reaching into the fridge and pulling out strawberries. She held them out to Anisa, who took one, and then took one herself. ''I'll make you apart of this group, don't worry.'' 

''What if one of the boys don't like me?'' 

''They will.'' she replied immediately, and then frowned slightly. ''Kenny has been really quiet though.'' 

''Are you saying he doesn't like me?'' Anisa laughed slightly.

''He probably does...maybe he's in a mood.'' Justine shrugged. ''Is your friend nice?''

''Phoebe? Yeah, she's really nice.'' 

''Cool. Looks like I've got two new girl friends.'' she smiled. ''I don't usually hang out with any girls except Nella, so this will be fun.''

Anisa smiled, but she couldn't stop thinking about what Justine had said. It was true - Kenny hadn't said much. He seemed way quieter than the other night, but Anisa hadn't really thought much about it. Maybe he felt awkward around her...she didn't want that. 

Justine began to speak, but was cut off by her boyfriend shouting her name. She rolled her eyes, giving Anisa a small smile. ''I guess we're taking too long. Let's go back.''

-

Kenny's 'POV' : 

The five guys sat in the living room, talking as they waited for both Justine and Anisa to come back with the drinks. Well, most of them were talking.

''Why are you being so quiet?'' Sharky asked, focusing his attention to Kenny.

Kenny looked at him. ''I'm not.''

''You are actually.'' Chunkz replied. ''What's happened?''

''Nothing.''

''Do you not like Anisa?'' AJ asked.

Kenny tensed slightly, looking to Niko for help. After Anisa rejected him, he had walked back to find that Niko and George had moved on. They hadn't waited for him like they said they would. When he finally caught up with them, he was angry and disappointed. He told Niko he was an idiot for leaving him, and that he made a fool of himself with Anisa.