Izana [-] "Pretty and Compliant"

Começar do início

"It's a mutual relationship." You told him.

"So you fuck when it's convenient?" He asked.

"Sure, he's not half bad at it. Might be his only good trait."

"Okay but why in the middle of the day?"

"Some things you just don't have to know, Rin."

He laughed and then it slowly came to close. "Oh shit he's coming this way. I'm gonna leave now."

"Wait–"

But he was already scurrying off down the hallway, pretending like the whole conversation never happened. You swear he's 14 at heart.

Izana cleared his throat, as if you didn't already see him making his way closer to you. This is usually how it starts. Not as many people around. After his classes are over, not caring about the rest of yours. Even though he has your whole schedule memorized.

"Can I help you?"

His gaze flickered to where Rindou was standing not too long ago. "Were you talking about me?"

"Yes, indeed I was."

There was a subtle irritation hidden underneath his eyes that he tried so desperately to mask but ultimately failed. "Since you're so chatty with other people, why don't you talk to me and not about me?"

"Izana please." You rolled your eyes and started walking away from him in the opposite direction. But he's slightly obsessive that he ends up following you anyway. "I'd get better conversation from a brick wall."

He hummed nonchalantly. "But you know what a brick wall can't do?"

"Don't entertain me."

You then suddenly felt his arm wrap around your waist from the side. He stood side by side with you now, and he was surprisingly warm. Normally, his body is freezing, and you never understand why because he never complains that he himself is cold.

"Do you also get invited to a brick wall's dorm after hours?" His lips were nestled on the shell of your ear and his warm breath was spreading down to the left side of your neck. "Or just me?"

"Do you invite every person you see? Or just me?" You asked him, not giving in to his temptations.

"I'm not a player, Y/N." He chuckled. "I don't like people enough to do that. I barely like you as is."

You knew that, and you're so glad he said that because sometimes you think he changes his mind. But he's so blissfully two-faced that even if he said otherwise, you always figured he'd dislike you. Some might say the treatment is toxic, and they're right, it is. However for some reason, his antics don't have the full negative effect on you.

"I'll ask my first question again. What do you need?" You tried to get an answer this time.

He straightened his back. "I don't need anything from you, I want something."

Izana leads you through the now empty hallways. He always timed his appearances perfectly when he knew people wouldn't be close. Maybe he was a psychic.

Quickly, his hand clasped around your wrist and he roughly pulled you into a small nook underneath the stairs. There was enough space for two, but he made sure you took up less than him. Pushing you up against the wall with his other hand caressing your cheek.

"Iz–"

"Shh..."

You were wondering where the urgency was coming from, but that's when the sound of footsteps came from the direction that you were just walking. They sounded like heels, and you could hear keys jingling as well.

So what? Professors and administration are always around. That didn't stop him from putting the fakest sign on the meeting room door two weeks ago.

"What the hell is your problem–"

He cuts you off by pressing his lips against yours. He's so greedy that it doesn't take long for him to bring his hand from your cheek, to your neck and pull you closer into him. There's an eerie silence around the two of you, and the footsteps end up fading from the distance. It wasn't comforting, and neither was he. But he was... so irresistible. Especially like this when he can bring down your resolve within seconds.

He pulls back and his eyes are glossed over. Meaning just your mere existence makes him crumble as fast as he can with you. "Do you ever shut up?" His mouth is never on a pause though. "Why can't you just be pretty and compliant for me?"

"Because I don't fucking like you."

Izana smiled, in a way that didn't meet his eyes. He was a blank canvas for the most part and his eyes shifted between yours and your lips. "Good, I like that."

"Are you done now?"

"Are you?"

Maybe it was the way his scent lingered around you, but you felt far from satisfied. You could never place where the aroma came from, but it was strong, and suffocating. It also placed you in a daze whenever he was in close corridors like this.

Or it could've been the genuine fact that he unfortunately wasn't ugly. He had a good looking face, and while his eyes rarely held any other emotion besides annoyance, they were beautiful overall.

"Answer me," he said with a taunting tone. "Do you want me to leave?"

You let out a breath and turned your head away from him. "No. No I don't."

"The hell are you looking at? I'm right here." He gripped your chin and pulled your attention back to him. "Come by later tonight."

You didn't say anything to him but he leaned next to your ear and reached into his pocket. "Oh, and I forgot that I took something from you, here." He placed something neatly folded in your hand. Then he leaned away and took a few steps backwards. "Maybe you'll accept my invitation."

"Yeah..." You watched him walk away and decided to unfold what he apparently had taken.

When you did, you wanted to punch him. At the top was something you had actually written. It was a notecard with a formula for your calculus course. You never gave it to him and last time you checked it was in your folder...

Except you remembered the last time you crashed in his dorm, he asked you a question about what you were even doing. You had the same class, but at different times on different days so he hadn't seen that particular formula yet.

You didn't think he stole it, you assumed it had fallen out.

He's a cheater.

But oh well, it's not like he was going to talk to you around people for the next few days anyway. That's just how the game goes.