"You mean Lord Tremaine?" Dizzy asked with a tone of sarcasm and Drac remembered the few times he'd actually gone to class at Dragon Hall and the boy had tried to get the others to call him that since he technically was of royal blood, not that the name ever caught on. "He's been sniffing around the Queen of Hearts Salon – don't tell Granny. I think he's got a crush on Queenie, you know, Red's twin sister?"

Drac snickered as Mal looked around the salon, "Hey Dizzy, you used to do Evie right?"

"Yeah I thought of little braids." She said proudly.

"Got any ideas for me?"

Dizzy tapped her chin and sat Mal down in another chair as she circled her, "The washed out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds, you can't see where your face ends and your hair begins." Then she looked at her nails, "Oh what is this? Bored to death pink? Hmmm, how far can I go?"

"The works." Mal shrugged, "I mean, whatever makes me feel like me but, you know, way worse."

"Yay!" Dizzy squealed before grabbing a pair of hedge trimmers from the table making both Mal and Drac share a nervous look.

Dizzy seemed excited to actually get to have customers to herself and not just sweep up after her grandmother. She set down the hedge clippers beside Mal's chair and ran about the room grabbing more supplies. As she rifled through tubs of hair dye and nail polish looking for the right shade of purple she went on and on about how cool it had been that Drac had ran half the Isle by himself and now was being offered a lordship in Auradon's Court. Dizzy was apparently always watching the news broadcast from Auradon, eager to hear anything about Mal, Evie, Drac, Carlos and Jay. Dizzy went on and on about Auradon and how wonderful it must be to live there.

"The grass is always greener." He told Dizzy, "Every place has its ups and downs."

Dizzy then started brushing through Mal's hair and talking about when Drac ran her half of the Isle, Dizzy's shop was just over the border line between what had been his and Uma's turf. Now that he'd been gone Uma had been wrapping her tentacles around more businesses and the Curl Up and Dye had been one of her first conquests. She was creeping over his side of the Isle and Dizzy asked him what he was planning to do about it, now that she assumed he'd be taking back what had been his before.

"He's not by himself anymore." Mal said picking at her nails. "So Uma better really watch out."

Dizzy sighed, "It must be nice to have siblings." She said and they knew the closest she ever had was Evie. As Dizzy began to cut and color Mal's hair he stood up and stretched his arms over his head.

"I'll catch up with you later sis."

"Where are you going?"

"If Uma's been stealing our turf I want an insider's view." He explained, fixing his jacket but leaving it unzipped. "My old spies should be more then willing to help me out there."

Mal quirked a brow again looking impressed, "Your spies?"

"I've got some pull here." He smirked at her as he left and Dizzy began to pour purple over Mal's blonde hair.

Once outside he immediately crossed the alleys to the place with a sign out front that read, 'Hades Souvlaki it's under this world.' He was thankful for the hood on his jacket, which he pulled over his head to hide his obvious hair. He was also glad what he wore bore no logo that would make his identity stick out like a sore thumb. Even the indigo in his outfit would help him blend in better as some anonymous villain kid.

When he went inside the place was dark – darker than the Slop Shop and had even fewer customers. Two little demons were scurrying about trying to keep up with the few orders they had and Drac smiled and chuckled watching Pain and Panic.