04

It's been 5 years since you have been reincarnated into Tokyo revengers and honestly you don't regret it at all

Today was the first day of your elementary school and while the other kids were crying and clinging to their parents you made your way through them with a proud smirk

"Wait for me Dango!" Hanma screamed as he followed you like a lost puppy.He had given you the nick name and when you asked for the reason he scratched his head and said
'I like Dango and I like you too' you face palmed at this explanation but you could not deny that his actions were cute as hell .Hanma and you both sat together and waited for your homeroom teacher to arrive.
.
.
.
.
It was lunch break...Hanma and you had decided to play in the playground "let's go swinging!!" Hanma screamed in excitement as he dragged me along with him. Just after we sat down I saw a couple of kids walking toward us "I have a bad feeling about this" I whispered as I put on a fake sarcastic smile .The kids stood in front of us the one in the middle who looked like their leader spoke "Get up and leave...we want to play here"

"No" I said confidently. "Seems like you are new here so let me warn you don't mess with us ..don't you know who my father is—" before she could could even complete her sentence i spoke in a fake pity voice "that's sad you don't even know who your father is" I said as I wiped off my non existing tears the girl's face was now all red in embarrassment. She picked up some sand and threw it in my eyes I could no longer tolerate her bitchy behaviour so as an involuntary action I punched her in the face..
.
.
.
.

"THIS BRAT PUNCHED MY DAUGHTER IN THE FACE AND BROKE HER NOSE!!"

"AS IF YOUR DAUGHTER DIDN'T THROW SAND IN MY DAUGHTER'S EYES FIRST" screamed my mother in my defence

"Maam I need both of you to calm down—"
"SHUT UP" both the angry mothers screamed in union while I just sat there enjoying the drama along with Hanma who just looked at me nervously.
.
.
.
.
.
'Thank god I was not grounded for this but now I am not allowed to eat dango for a whole damn week...' I pouted as I took out my diary and decided to write down the plot of Tokyo revengers as much as I remembered from my past life. To be honest Tokyo revengers was one of my most favourite anime to binge on but hey no one could top HunterxHunter.

My thoughts were disrupted when I saw Hanma walk into the room I immediately closed my diary and hid it behind my back "hey wassup"I greeted him as if a minute ago I wasn't drooling thinking of Hisoka with his hair down

"Did you know that we are moving out soon?" "Oh so we are moving out... WAIT WHAT!?!" It took a hot minute for my Humpty Dumpty dumbass brain to absorb this new information I stormed out of my room and made my way toward my parents bedroom "Are we moving out?!" I asked my mom anxiously "yes we are in a week" "no we are not"
"Yes we are"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I will buy you a whole new set of manga"
"Ok so when do I start packing my stuff ?"