chapter 156: fighting the dominion angel

Chapter 156: Fighting the Dominion Angel

Julia’s injuries finally healed. In the battle between Samael and the Destroyer, a more powerful force had affected her. Now, after relying on time to expel this residual force from her body, she activated a dark ritual to repair her magic power and body.

After seeing that she had recovered, Roy should start moving. However, Julia had nowhere to go, so she planned to follow him.

Not to mention in the Abyss, even in this world, it was difficult for demons to trust each other. As a fallen angel, Julia was no different from other demons. Now that she had rarely encountered someone like Roy, whom she could trust and communicate with, she could only follow him temporarily. Otherwise, she did not know what she should do.

Roy did not decline. Julia still had combat strength, and fallen angels did not seem to crave souls like demons, so Roy just had her help collect souls.

The city had already been submerged by the tsunamis, leaving only the vast ocean. The low-level demons had long escaped, so it was meaningless to stay here anymore.

However, because of the terrifying battle between the two demon kings, the Earth’s crust had changed tremendously, and the original maps were no longer useful. Roy could only choose a random direction to fly in with Julia.

According to what Julia said, the battle between Samael and the Destroyer could be seen as a power struggle. After Samael was sealed, most of the demons in the human world had now surrendered to the Destroyer and recognized his rule. After all, following the strong was the nature of demons. However, there were also some demons loyal to Samael that might fight against those demons who changed sides. The current demon army inevitably had some infighting.

Due to this, Julia reminded Roy that it was best for him to be cautious when encountering other demons. After all, Roy, who was far away from the main battlefield, was not yet incorporated into the Destroyer’s troops. The high-rank demons who followed the Destroyer after switching sides might very well treat him as a remaining demon of Samael’s side and attack him.

Roy did not say anything and just nodded to indicate that he understood.

However, what the two did not expect was that while they were moving, they did not encounter the demons following the Destroyer but instead a group of angels!

What was even more surprising was that the leader of this team of angels was actually Uriel, the angel who had followed Abaddon back then!

This angel with tanned skin, Uriel, had always been following her leader, Abaddon, to participate in the war with demons. However, due to War’s arrival, Abaddon was crushed to death by Demon Lord Straga!

Nowadays, in the war with demons, the side of Heaven was inevitably at a disadvantage. Uriel had asked for reinforcements from the headquarters in Heaven, hoping that another leader would lead the angel army to fight, but she had not received any response. The Heaven army had strict discipline, and without permission, Uriel could not return to the headquarters.

Without choice, Uriel could only continue to lead the remaining angel army to fight. Fortunately, Uriel had always had prestige among angels. After Abaddon disappeared, the angels were very obedient to her leadership. Under Uriel’s command, the side of Heaven continued to slaughter the demons in the human world according to plan, fighting blood-soaked battles with the demons, becoming locked in fighting. But all of this changed after the appearance of the Destroyer!

After the Destroyer, who was transformed from the fallen Abaddon, appeared in the human world, he led the demons to deal a devastating blow to the angel army. Abaddon, who was once a leader of Heaven, was unrelenting in dealing with angels and slaughtered many of them.