Not thinking about the cause of his action,he raised up his fingers a little and cleared the sight of the boy's ears.

As he touched the upper neck of the boy in order to place those hair strands a strange scar startled him.

The boy has a faint mark on behind his ears.But that's not any normal mark...

It's the birth mark of the Midnight pack!

But it's faint, almost invisible. Further Jungkook doesn't possess any canines or blue eyes...he looks purely a human which everyone claims he is.

Jhope would have leaned further to have a closer look but he found the male cutely yawning and slowly opening his lashes .

Unable to decide how he should react,the leader shuts down his eyes and pretends to be sleeping taking a small note in mind that he gotta investigate the boy's identity and he will;he promises himself.

'Seriously? I am acting for this kid? What's wrong if he had found me staring at him? Nobody questions a lord...I mean there was no need to panick that way!!'

The Alpha scoffs despite the fact that he is immensely flustered at the thought what would have happened if Jungkook found him caressing his hairs, that too when they were lying right next to each other.

It would be such a hamper to his professionalism... Won't it?

He could feel the younger waking up. A gentle warm hand suddenly presses on his forehead and the elder tries his best not to smile and get caught.

But deep down he must confess he was feeling something tingling inside , something new yet weird at the same time and that's definitely not due to dizziness.

"Hobi wake up. You are sick." Jungkook softly whispers in his ears as Jhope feels his warm breath crashing on his earlobes.

"You are sick Hobi...please wakey!!" His sweet voice again trails on his ears and the worrying tone of the boy amazed the elder.

And the werewolf finally opens his eyes and got up straight not willing to keep the other in anxiety anymore.

He masked himself in an aura of annoyance,after all he can't show that he's happy for some reason he himself doesn't know to a hostage...can he?

"Ah..what's wrong?" The elder says ruffling his own hair giving a fake yawn..."why did you wake me up kid?"

Not a bad act for an Alpha leader though!!

The younger ignores his growl and places his hands again on the elder...

"Hobi you are sick. Your fever is high.. pretty high. You didn't bring medicines with us...did you?"

The boy starts scolding him,his eyebrows raised up while the other gets mesmerized by Jungkook's wide galaxic eyes screaming in concern as he was dangerously close to him.

"I-I...ahm... I'll be fine.This....this is not the first time."Jhope stutters gazing away from the bunny eyes.

Jungkook didn't say anything....only his eyes worked glaring at the elder.

"Um... yo-you were concerned?" Jhope clears his throat unaware whether the question was justified or not.
But it's alright.... nobody is watching him here.