01

Somewhere in the heart of London, Rain was painting the night with transparent color, and creating a gentle calming melody when raindrops like stars falling from the sky and the air was filling with a fresh smell just as the rain kissed the ground and a girl was standing under the sky, the rain was drenching every inch of her clothes, her face tilted upward, seemed lost in the moment, as if the rain has a special language just for her, yet she remained motionless, her eyes were fixed in a blank space above without a blink. she was absorbing each raindrop forgetting the world. The world blurred around her as if the rain connected her to something beautiful yet painful, It was as if the raindrops were the storytellers, sharing fragments of her life with anyone who is willing to listen. She was standing there, absorbing every rain drop as it was feeling like a gentle hug from the sky.

"kab tak khari raho gi yun barish ma, ab andr aa jao, beemar ho Jao gi." A familiar voice called out.

She turned towards the sound, breaking free from her rain trance. With a glance at the rain she left the rain and headed inside.

_____________________________________

Outside the airport, a girl was standing with her bags, hesitating at the exit, unwilling to face the rain. A 5 year little girl tugged at her sleeve, saying, "Please, let's go. We will take a cab, hum ni geely hun gy."

The person, however, remained frim, said, "No, bilkul bi ni jab tak barish bilkul ruk ni jati hum yhin khary rhy gy."

She turned towards her and lifted her and make her sat on the bag trolly. "Until sit here."

She rubbed her hands together. "Why does it rain so much? What's the need for this endless winter season?"

She sighed, glancing at the raindrops,"Rain, always complicating things," she thought. The wet clothes, the slippery paths , it all felt like an unnecessary hassle. I just don't like it. Why can't it just be sunny?" she muttered to herself.

After waiting for half hour finally rain stopped. Turning towards the little girl, she smiled and said, "My little princess, now let's go."

The little one responded by spreading her arms, a silent request to be lifted. Playfully, she pulled the girl's cheeks, earning a giggle. She lifted the girl into her arms and with their luggage they came out of the airport.

Spotting a waiting cab, she carefully settled herself with the little girl into her arms on the backseat.

Sitting in the car, Karishma looked at the busy streets and tall buildings of London at night. She wondered how she would fit in here, with the fast pace and bright lights. she couldn't help but thought. why did she come here? Was it the right decision? The bustling city life felt overwhelming, she isn't used to this constant rush. As raindrops trickled down the window, she wondered how to find peace in a place where everything seemed in constant motion. it wasn't the calm life she knew. Adjusting seemed like a challenge, and the journey ahead felt so uncertain.

Upon reaching her destination, Karishma with the little girl clung on her shoulder who was now sleeping stepped out of the cab. The driver unloaded their luggage, and with the address in hand, Karishma stood before the door. She glanced at the piece of paper, then at the nameplate, and rang the bell.

"Yes?" a lady in her 50s opened the door.

"Ummm Actually, I'm Karishma. India sy Simran ny btya ho ga ap ko." karishma said.

"Oh, yes, bilkul btya ha. ao andar ao." said with a warmed smile and moved aside as Karishma pushed her bag, and  entered the warmth of the house.

"Aap Nuzat khala hain, right?" karishma said getting inside.