Famous x Stalker

JY was a famous actor from the Luofu's agency, he has taken mc roles, and even the loveable villain or malelead.

Sometimes he got death threats.
at first he was terrified but after having tons of those he basically just read them while drinking his daily coffee.

But today he got the most terrifying one he's gotten.

"Dear, would you join me on a date?
If you refuse or call the police, I'll ruin your whole life. "

Is all they say with a cafe location getting sent to him after reading it implying that the sender is watching him.
JY was about to shrug it off but he suddenly got a picture of the sender almost posting the most secreted scandal that even his manager won't tell their supervisor. if they post it, it's basically the end of his career he worked so far to reach.

So he went straight to the changing room and put on a more fashionable outfit and went out to go to the cafe's location that was sent to him.

When he was driving he felt that the motorcycle beside him has been following him for a while even after he has arrived, but got lost in the crowds, JY just immediately run to the cafe with the door open from the stranger, JY got a glance of his eyes, it was a terrifying blood red eyes.

Then the stranger pull on his arm and seated him while ordering something, JY was not expecting the handsome biker to be his stalker.

After he has order and the drink arrived, he went back to sit in front of JY with an eerie smile after taking off his helmet.

"You know.. I've been waiting for this moment from forever~" Said the biker lovingly with a heart like shape pupil.

JY was uncomfortable so he went to the bathroom, the biker was not pleased but remembered something.

.

After a few minutes, JY has been in the bathroom for so long he finally get out while getting a small peak of the biker's phone and he was surprised that his whole gallery is about JY.
But he calms down and sat back when the biker immediately hides his phone.

"My name's Blade fyi~"
JY looked at him indifferently.
"I don't need to know that. Just give me your phone. "
"What for? You want my number?~"
"What? no! I just need to make sure you never post the scandal I have with imbibitor lunae! "
"Aww.. Alright, I'll give it after you drink the drink I ordered first~it'd be a waste of money if you don't even take a sip.. "
"Ugh."
JY was hesitant to drink it but ended up having to drink it or he will be exposed.

Glug glug

After JY has already drank it he felt a little dizzy while he looked at Blade smiling uncontrollably.

.

JY woke up after a while to a sight of Blade bouncing on his dick like a reverse cowgirl. JY can't fight off the urges to grab Blade waist and pushed him deeper and Blade answers his action with a loud moan and he has his eyes rolled back with his tounge out being in a pure bliss of pleasure he received from JY

Blade came right after he was pushed deeper. JY also came together with Blade grunting sexily.

JY immediately pushed Blade away from his cock than it made Blade fell on his stomach ass facing JY , Blade tried to rest for a bit before he startled as JY tried puting his cock back in, Blade doesn't want this to stop but he definitely need a rest and a time to catch his breath.