If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

(((Kat's POV)))

I woke up the next morning to someone getting out of my bed and going to the bathroom. I groaned and sat up looking around confused. Who was that? I got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in," I walked and saw Ronnie. I then remembered that Ronnie spent the night in my room last night.

"Oh. It's you," I said watching him wash his hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"I forgot that you spent the night," I stated looking at myself in the mirror in disgust. My hair was sticking up every where. I have morning breath. I look like a zombie.

"You look like a zombie," Ronnie said reading my mind.

"Fuck you," I growled.

"Oh shit. A feisty bitch,"

I ignored his comment and started to brush my teeth. After I was done I left the bathroom with Ronnie following me. I brushed my newly dyed hair and braided my bangs and put the rest in the pony tail. I went to my closet to find some clothes and got out my ' I Woke Up Like This' sweat shirt and my Hoods Up Brand leggings. Ronnie was watching me the whole time. What a creep.

I started to strip down not caring that Ronnie was right there.

"Woah," Ronnie whispered thinking that I couldn't hear him.

"Like what you see?" I teased. Ronnie smirked and walked over to me. I backed up into the wall, nervously. Ronnie leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute,"

I looked at him in the eyes and we both leaned in. Before we could even kiss there was a knock on my door.

"Hold on a second," I called out. I pulled on my sweatshirt and leggings.

"Come in," I called out once again running and jumping in my bed next to Ronnie.

"Hey Ryan sugge-umm what is Ronnie doing in your bed?" Jacky asked.

"He spent the night," I said a little bit too quickly. Jacky looked at us suspiciously.

"Okay then. Do you guys want to go to breakfast with us?" Ronnie and I looked at each other then looked back at Jacky.

"No," I said bluntly. Jacky looked at me hurt. Why is he hurt? Oh well. Jacky walked out of the doorway closing the door. Ronnie and I looked at each other again. He's actually really hot.

"I know I'm hot," Ronnie said out of nowhere. Oh shit! Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did," I looked at Ronnie and rolled my eyes getting out of bed and opening my door. I looked back at Ronnie and asked:

"You coming?"

"Yeah," he got out of bed and followed me downstairs. Everybody already left to go to breakfast.

"I'm hungry," Ronnie and I said in unison. We laughed and I walked to the kitchen.

"RONNIE COME HERE!" I screamed.

"What...?" He asked cautiously. I laughed.

"We should make cupcakes!" I exclaimed.

"Fine," Ronnie groaned.

----

I threw flour back at Ronnie. It landed all over his face. I laughed and didn't notice Ronnie getting more flour. He threw it and it landed on my chest. Falling in between my boobs.

"Ronnie!" I screeched. He laughed and I started laughing with him. I fell on the floor from laughing too much and that just made me laugh harder.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

I looked over to see Marieta, Kayla, Iris, Jacky, Ryan, Derek, and Zakk. I stopped laughing and got up quickly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," I said.

"Clean it up," Kayla said walking away. I rolled my eyes and Ronnie and I started cleaning up while the others sat in the living room watching television.