Therapy

(((Kat's POV)))
I didn't wake up until 3:44 the next day. I got out of my bunk and got breakfast. The show doesn't start until 7:30. Ghost Town starts at 7:30 and ends at 8:15, Suicide Mistakes starts at 8:20 and ends at 9:30, and Falling In Reverse starts at 9:50 and ends at 11:20. The show is long. Everyone was watching television while I was eating in the kitchen area. Jacky got up from his seat and came over to me.

"How was your slumber?" Jacky asked in a sing-song voice, smiling. When he did it he sounded so adorable. 'Wait. Bad, Kat don't think like that.' I thought to myself.

"It was good," I replied in the same voice as Jacky. Jacky smiled and looked me in the eyes. I stared into his eyes. They were so...mesmerizing.

"Are you excited for the show tonight?" Jacky asked smiling.

"Doesn't your face hurt?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Jacky chuckled looking at me weirdly.

"You smile like, a lot. Doesn't your face hurt?" I repeated laughing.

"No," Jacky and I laughed together.

"And yes I am excited for the show," I answered Jacky's question. I finished my breakfast and threw away my mess. I sat on the floor, not wanting to sit on the couch, watching T.V with everybody else. Jacky sat next to me a little too close, but I was fine with it. We were watching House. Iris didn't like gory things so when she saw the deep cut on the girls leg she jumped up and screamed, running to her bunk. Marieta, Kayla and I started laughing. The rest of the guys looked confused, which just made us laugh more. We finally calmed down and watched the rest of House and a couple more episodes. While we were doing that our crew were getting ready for the show.

It was 6:20 and the show started in an hour and ten minutes. I started to get ready. I flat ironed my hair again, redid my smudged makeup, and put on my outfit. I put on a leather dress that zipped up in the front, cross tight thingys, studded combat boots, some rings, and two choker necklaces. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror satisfied. I walked out of the bathroom into the living room area.

All the guys looked at me and their jaws dropped. 'Damn. I don't look that good.' I thought to myself. I smiled and sat down. We had about 6 more minutes until Ghost Town started. I wanted to watch Ghost Town so I got off the couch and left the bus. But before I could Ryan had to ask where I was going.

"I'm going to watch Ghost Town," I replied.

A couple fans were still walking into the venue and they saw me and screamed. I smiled walking over to them hugging them.

"Hi, are you guys excited for the show?" I asked politely.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see Suicide Mistakes," they smiled at me. I smiled back asked them their names.

"I'm Remedy,"

"I'm Demetria, but my friends call me Demi,"

"And I'm Riot,"

"You girls have beautiful names," I said. I looked at the time and Ghost Town was playing in 2 minutes.

"Ghost Town is playing in 2 minutes. You guys might want to go," I smiled.

"Oh yeah. We should," Riot said. They rushed into the venue with me following them. I went back stage and watched Ghost Town. Once they were finished Marieta, Iris, Kayla, Ryan, Derek, Jacky, Ronnie, and Zakk have already came. Marieta, Kayla, Iris, and I started warming up while our crew got our equipment up on stage. I looked at the time and we are going on stage in 5 minutes. I grabbed my guitar and started tuning it.

"Hey! What's our set list?" I asked.

"Karma's A Bitch, Return To The Cellar, Don't Let Them Down, and cover songs are Neon Lights, Therapy, Lonely Girl, The Divine Zero, For Baltimore but our version, Kick Me, and Why Worry," Iris replied. I nodded continued tuning my guitar.

"Suicide Mistakes you're on!" Jim called.

I ran on stage first and the crowd screamed. I threw a pick like I always do before we begin and grabbed a new one. Iris and Kayla came out. Then finally Marieta.

I started to play the beginning chords to Karma's A Bitch then everybody else joined in. The crowd screamed the lyrics and a mosh pit formed.
------
In the middle of the show I saw I group of people pointing down screaming. I grabbed my mic and yelled:

"Stop the music!"

Marieta, Iris, and Kayla stopped looking at me confused. I set my guitar on the stand and hopped down from the stage. Everybody was confused except for the group of people. I realized what happened and someone passed out.

"Is she okay?" I yelled through the chatter.

"She needs water!" The person yelled back. I looked at the security guard and asked him for a bottle of water. He gave me one and I passed it back to the small group. They gave the girl water and she was fine. I hopped back on the stage and nodded for them to start the song again. We started the music again and everything went fine.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacky smiling at me.