part 3 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

Start from the beginning

Taking Taemin in his movable crib, you made your way down stairs. Something smelt delicious. You wondered if he ordered something from outside, because it's not possible that he knows how to cook, right?

But the scene in front of you was devastating again. The dining table was full of home made dishes. It looked tempting.

“I was just going to call you down, the breakfast is ready.”

“I'm getting late, finish them all by yourself.” You badly wanted to grab a bite just because it smelled really good.

“But, at least grab a bite. Don't go empty stomach.” With your eye brow scrunched up, he shuts his mouth.

“Why? Have you poisoned them? Are you that fed up with me that now you don't even want me to be alive?” And here he shuts up forever. He swears to never mess up with you again, ever again.

His face which seemed to be lightened up today has now dulled down. The smile he had was long gone. He bites up his own lips, he never thought he would be treated like this after his words, maybe he deserved to be treated like this!

“Also, I'll send you some necessary documents by email, check them by noon and send me back the pdf version, also save a copy of them in my laptop. Jaeha will call you if I need anything else.”

He didn't reply, just hummed with his gaze lower on the floor. Does he really need this treatment from you? But then he again realizes he used the same behavior with you too. He'd not eat at home even if he had asked you to make it for him.

“Alright, then I'm leaving.” You walked to Taemin's crib in the longue, and kneeled to kiss his cheeks. “I'm already being harsh on your Appa, but you are a good boy so you know what to do. Right, my little champ.” You whispered in his ears and he giggled loudly, as if he understood every word you told him.

“Dad just called me and told me he'll come home tonight. So prepare something special. If you can't, then order something from outside. He needs to talk about something with you.” Without hearing anything from him, you hung up the call.

You were in the office, packing your stuff up after the day. Today was hectic, you were actually habitual of having him around you in the office, he surely makes things easy for you here. But without him, it's tiring.

And about the phone call, you actually knew that morning that your father would be there. But you intentionally didn't tell him, he once did that too. You were just making him taste his own medicine!

“Did you both fight or what? You should not do that, you know. It affects your child. Learn to be mature and forgive each other's mistakes.”

“Geez, dad. Are you telling me this? The one who always gets into fights with mom for no reason.” You replied to your father, who was playfully taunting you.

“So what? I'm getting old, your mom should know that now. I tend to forget things easily, what can I do?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just accept that you are too lazy to remember what mom asks you.” You hurriedly left from there , not wanting to hear any more words from him. Taehyung was smiling all the time listening to both of your conversations, he adorned the playful relationship you had with your parents.

“Son, I'm telling you. If it's your mistake, then get on your knees, I know her, she's just like her mother. She'll make you nosebleed until and unless she feels you really are sorry. I wish you luck, my son.”

Shiver did not only run down his spine, it was a tsunami. Is he also going to nosebleed? Were you that haunting?

“Stop scaring him, dad.” You texted your father.

You dad left after having dinner with you all. And for the first time you tasted his hand made food. And to be honest, it was better than the one you prepare everyday. How did he eat such food when he himself is a chef?

“I learned cooking from a grandma to whom I was a pg, during my university time.” That's what he said while your dad was talking about his cooking skills. But he instantly shuts himself when he sensed he was talking about himself.

You were now working on some documents with him, it was again peaceful.

But suddenly, the doorbell started to ring. Taehyung was just about to go, but then your son also started to cry. You motioned him to check on your son and moved towards the door to see who it could be this late at night.

When you opened the door, you were shocked to see the person in front.

“Who is it, y/n?” You heard him say.

“It's your ex girlfriend, Mr. Kim!”

To be continued.