Chapter 13

A/N: hiiiiiii I'm so so sorry for not writing, I swear I'll finish this story:D
------------------------------------
Larissa pulled Morticia to the door past Daniela.

"Where are you going, won't you introduce me to your friends?" Morticia stumbled behind Larissa.

"I want to be alone" she bit her lip, looking at Morticia while pushing the door open with her back.

.

She pulled her along the roads, till they arrived at a street which was soon ending in a pathway into the forest.

"Youre not gonna murder me" she laughed "UUH the crime of loving a girl" Morticia pretend jumped Larissa and hugged her from the back.

"This town is so small, it makes it look like there are more people, but here between the trees is nobody who cares to judge us" Larissa turned around, her hands on hers, the late summer sun making every part of her shine. Morticia was just smiling silently, looking at Larissa.

"What?" Larissa was beaming.

"You mean everything to me."

It felt like the world had stoped as they were just standing there in front of each other, realising that this was their actual reality, that nothing could stop this moment like a movie. Larissa cupped Morticias face, slowly leaning in, her breath to heavy to kiss the lips in front of her own. Standing like this, listening to each others hearts, why feeling each others warmth, circling like magic around them, gazing into each others eyes. Morticias eyes wandered down, till she finally closed the gab, that so desperately had wanted to be closed. There were no words needed for the next passing moment. Their hands locked together, walking through the forrest. Not caring they didn't know where they were, because they had each other and nothing else mattered. The sun was thinking about drowning, when they entered a small clearing. The grass was unusually high and mixed with all the wildflowers blooming like it was a competition.
Pulled by impulse Morticia let herself fall to the ground, pulling Larissa down with her.

"Huch" Larissa catched herself landing on top of Tish, her hands covered in cool earth.
"What was that" she laughed at the girl underneath her "I could have seriously hurt you."

"But you didn't" Morticia rolled over, now resting on Larissa, closing her eyes
"You know just yesterday I would have made fun  of everyone being so... romantic."

Larissa giggled, she looked to the side and picked a flower, placing it behind Tishs ear.

The sun was kissing ever flower goodbye for the last time, only leaving her warmth between the trees. Morticia had her eyes closed, listening to Larissas heart, feeling her chests calm up and down movement.
Larissa was glancing at her roommate, gliding her hand through her raven black hair. The movement became slower and slower, as she herself fell asleep.

A/N: this is me trying to get back into the story. I have some cool ideas so um let's see you next week (I swear)