Chapter 9

Morticia woke up early. It was more something out of the unusual though was Larissa the early bird. The sun had shown onto Morticia's face, making her regret forgetting to close the curtains. She looked to her side, Larissa's hair was like shining gold in the morning sun reflecting the light like diamonds. Being in awe she touched her hair, her fingers gliding through the waves. She gently brushed her skin, feeling the soft peach on her cheeks. She had lost herself in the smell of the goddess next to her, she hadn't realised that she had been moving closer. Morticia's lips were grazing her skin as Larissa moved. Morticia's heart jumped and in a blink of an eye she was sitting on the side of the bed trying to catch her breath, sweat flowing down her body.

"Good morning Morticia, thank you so much again" she was sitting up on her elbows, pushing her hair to the side. "Is everything okay? You look a bit hot" she touched her face feeling herself getting hot and immediately pulling back "never mind, have a good day"

Larissa fled into the bathroom 'gods I'm so stupid' she thought staring back at herself in the mirror.

She got herself ready but as she stepped out of the bathroom, Morticia was gone.

"Oh" she had tried to find the courage to talk to her, to maybe ask her out, now that she kinda had the hope of her liking her back. She took her bag taking the long way past the dorms of Morticia's friends but she didn't run into her. She sighed and finally took the stairs down to back exit, now on her way to the school garden, hoping to meet Daniela.

.

Mean while Morticia got off the bed as soon as the bathroom door closed, she dressed herself and packed her bag in such haste she dropped her earrings onto the floor.

The sounds of it was loud to her ears but soon over tuned by her panicked heart 'fuck I hope she didn't hear it' she took a deep breath picking them up, before trying again but with more care to put them on.

She rushed to the door in socks her shoes in her hands. She closed the door as calm as possible, squinting her eyes as the door nob made a shrieking sound as being turned.

Finally being able to breath normally she put on her shoes before running to Amber's and Edera's dorm.

"Hey! No running in the school corridors Miss Frump!" The shrill voice of Mr Junip soon stopped her.

"I'm sorry, I forgot, I hope you'll excuse, it's the weekend."

He made a huffing noise giving her a disapproving look but went his ways. Even he wouldn't want to waste his weekend.

She entered her friends dorm room.

"Oh my god I'm dying" she let herself fall onto the pile of pillows and stuffed animals Edera had placed mid room.

"What happened?" Amber looked up from her makeup table.

"Everything and nothing, urgh I don't want to talk about it to be honest, can we just go into town, scare some volks and get some coffee?"

A whide grin was forming on Edera's lips embracing her broken glass sharp teeth.

"I'm in" Amber placed the lipstick back on the table and pushed her sunglasses up her nose before her eyes could show.

The door swung open and a woman dressed in blood red, dramatically filled out the doorframe with her curves "I heard we're going into town."

"I was wondering when you would turn up" Amber jumped up from her chair and greeted Mona with a kiss.

A/N: this is badly written, sorry I didn't have much time. I decided to actually build up Morticia's friends, like we all know Daniela very well now but I literally never lost a single word about Morticia's friends. The next chapter will have some light bullying mostly just being scary and intimidating (I'm trying to do nothing that's off throwing)
and oh um it says action on my list?!