The break down

'' You're going to end up losing yourself in drugs. You're gonna run off from home and you're dreams, you're future will all go to waste. You're hopeless so why bother to try if your destiny is headed towards failior." How could you father. How could you been so cruel? I know i was never the best of daughters but all i wanted was for you to change. For us to be a family. All i wanted was a male figure to be there for me protecting me, supporting my dreams. I wanted to be cared for! I wanted to feel loved! WHY DAD WHY! What did i ever do to deserve this? My body shacked as the tears flooded what was left of me. I would scream at the top of my lungs. God where were you all this time!? I was hurt, i was abused, my own god dam innocence was taken from me and what did you do NOTHING. I was left there to die alone! I'm left with nothing... Mom lost the love of her life, brother lost his role model, his father. Me Ive lost it all my dreams, my hopes, my will and innocent you left it all shattered. The warm touch of the tears gently traveled down my skin. Rolling down every wound, threw every scar. I closed my eyes as the flashbacks began. "Do you honestly think you can kill me! You're useless! Your own existence was a mistake. All you do us run. You can't even stand up for yourself!" His eyes were black, so cold and harsh. He had no compassion towards me. Every day this situation keep getting worse. I know any day know I was to come to an end. "So you're just gonna go and harm whom has no chance against you" The warm feeling of hate ran up my spine. How was it possible to hate someone this much. He was my own father! Hey he didn't care. I was a disgrace to him. Nothing more. My eyes broke as my heart finally let out all its pain. No more! I couldn't keep on living like this! There has to be something more than this. My entire purpose can't be to live in constant abuse and pain. I feel my hands makes fists as the pressure on them became stronger and stronger to a point of pain.The words slipped out and before I knew it I heard myself yelling. "I've had it with you! All you are is a coward shattering those who done no wrong! You're no father of mine just like you've denied my existence I've disowned you! I hate you, I hate you! But you know what this is it I swear that you'll pay for every wound you've left!" I felt my body crash into the wall as his hands came on to my neck. I fought to breath. With every second his hads felt to bee getting tighter and tighter. My lungs begged my for air but my attempts to break free were useless. Last thing I remember was the tinkling feeling of the impact rushing threw every part of my body as my body hit the floor. Was I really that weak?

"You know crying here alone is not gonna solve anything. If you want things to change you have to go out there and fight to change them. Tears are nothing more but a sign of weakness. They are a barrier to what you can truely do. You're stronger than that so come on take my hand ill help you." I looked up to find myself looking at a tall slim guy. His hair flew with the air. He smiled and extended his hand to me. "Come on i know im a stranger but i've been there. I know how you feel inside but hey you have to keep on smiling no matter what happens down the road. If you give up now who's going to fullfill your dreams? You have a purpose and now you have someone to fight along with you right? So let go come, let me tell you my story. His eyes looked on to mine. They were a clear green color. They were welcoming and his smile seemed to be honest. I took his hand and picked myself up. Maybe it was for the best to vent out to someone maybe then i could breath a little better. We walked down the road as the clods came rolling in. I had walked threw these streets several times but this time it feelt diffrent i wasn't alone. He heald my had threw out the entire way smiling so brightly. Who was he? Why had he comed to me when i hadn't asked for any help. ''Hey, smile otherwise were gonna seem like some old cupple that just got out of some argument. That's no way to give this world a good first impression now is it? I know you might be asking yourself so many questions right now but all i can say it that you can't give up. Not when i've just meet you. If you smile for me i promise you i will protect you. That's a promise, okay " For some reason his words comforted me. I felt safe and so i did i looked at him standing so tall. His hair spiked up at the back with his bangs covering his left eye. It was almost impossible not to smile back with his attitude. All his possitivity was so contageous in the air. I wasn't sure where i was to end up but this time i was taking that leap of faight. I wasn't runing away of backing down if this is my path to follow then shall it be. "Where are we going" He smiled and looked up at the sky with such intesity. ''Were going to a place where pain does not exist. Were going on a mission to find your true self."