Why am i sick part 2

Hey I was board and I'm pushing for 700 readers! Only 5 more! Well here's part 2 of why am I sick!

Part 1 recap.

I felt a blade go through my back and black started to take over as I saw who did it.

Jake my ex boyfriend.

===============:)===============

Part 2

I woke up stiff. I managed to sit up then I got a piercing pain in my lower back. What was that about? I questioned myself.

I looked around and no one was here. What the hell! Why wouldn't anyone see me in the hospital? Wait......what even happened?

I was lost in my thoughts when my dad walked the room with a tray of food. Ohhhhh he was at the food court.

"Sweetie you need to lay down!" He said. I lied back down quickly.

"What happened dad?" I asked trying to get comfortable.

"Jake is out if jail. He was stalking you and when he herd you were pregnant he went crazy and stabbed you. He was in the house Emmalynne. Did you leave any doors or windows unlocked?" He told me. I tried to remember of I did or not.

"I don't think so dad." I said. He just nodded.

"What happened to Justin is he ok?" I asked the question the second it popped into my mind.

"He actually saved your life. He wrestled jake till the knife was out of his hands. Then he knocked him out then Justin called an ambulance for you." My dad said.

I have to have the best fiancé ever. I know he used to be a player but he has truly changed. I love him.

Justin's POV

I visited my fiancé every day. I felt so angry at jake. I used to be his friend but not after he went to jail for molesting a little girl. I know he's nasty right! If he EVER touches my baby I WILL hurt him. But I doubt he would get back out of jail.

Emmalynne was finally awake! We spent the day in the hospital. We had a blast having races through the halls me running and her in a wheelchair. Those things are fast! It's hard to believe she's a vampire she acts so human. She's adorable.

I love her with all my heart.

I asked the receptionist when I could get Emmalynne's release papers.

"Any time you want to leave." She purred to me with a wink. She was at least 30 and good looking.

"Stop flirting with me please! I'm 17, and married!" I said holding up my hand up to show her my engagement ring.

I saw a ping of jealousy pass before she looked disappointed.

"Can't you just play around?" She asked running her finger down my arm and pouting.

I frowned and took the papers from her hands and just walked away. I herd her mumble something I heard,

"I'll take that as a no." She said.

"Yes that is a no!" I yelled over my shoulder.

==============:)================

Hey that was fun to write. I hope you liked!

Emmalynne<3