Chapter 8

Hey guys in feeling generous today. Here's another chapter! Dedicated to Hannah AKA dragonface. She is having a really big storm in her life and she needs some cheering up. Can you guys comment on her page I will love you forever if you do! ;)

Chapter 8

I missed you

Justin's POV

I was really wanting to apologize to Emmalynne for getting her into this and almost killing her. I was being cocky and it didn't turn out well my princess almost died. Until the car crash my life flashed before my eyes and the things that I would remember were with her. I used to do pot and I would get drunk just to fill the void in my life but then Emmalynne came along and the void was filled. I stopped for her. I didn't know how much she cared for me until she was laying on the other cars hood unconscious then I fell unconscious. But that image will be in my mind for ever. I was just sitting down and Emmalynne's mom, Michelle walked in.

"Emmalynne wants to see you but you need to go there because she has a concision and a broken arm and leg." She spoke slowly.

"May I please!" I said enthusiastically trying to get up for my bed.

"Of corse you can sweetheart!" Michelle spoke happily. I got up and we walked to Emmalynne's room. Michelle opened her door a be I got a glimps of my baby. She had her leg up and her arm and leg in a cast her head had a big bandage around it. I was on cruches because I broke my leg but it was nothing as bad as Emmalynne's ingeries. I cruched over to her and I held a huge smile so did she.

"Hey baby I missed you for the past week." I said trying to keep the tears behind my eyes. I FAILED big time as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"What why are you crying? The player crying" she teased

"I have missed you and you are in so much pain that I'm feeling super guilty. I'm so sorry Emmalynne!" I cried and she tried to comfort me she said this and it made me laugh,

"I'm on so many drugs that I can't feel my finger." She bit her finger, "ow many I can feel my finger oh well I can't feel other things though" she tried to slur her words making me laugh harder. I laughed and laughed for god knows how long.

"I'm still sorry." I stated sobering up a little. I looked around to see everyone starring at us and I forgot other people were in here too. I felt blood rush to my cheeks because I was so embarrassed!

Emmalynne's POV

I looked at him and saw how stupid he was being and I just laughed with him I forgot what we were laughing about. I hate this concision I can't remember crap. I kept repeating the same thing trying to be funny, each time I would say it I thought I was being original but I have said the same thing like 20 times. The really cheese joke I would say like every 5 minuets was,

"The cow says moooo! Hahaha!" I said the first time out of the blue and that made everybody laugh.

5 minuets later

"What have you been up to, Kimberly?" My cousin asked

"The cow says mooooo! Hahaha" I said trying to be funny. The cycle kept going till about the 20 time when my brother yelled at me to shut up already!

Later that night

"Can I tell you something very secret? Tell me you will belive me when I tell it to you! Please!" I pleaded

"Sure honey any thing for you and I will believe any thing you tell me. I promise." He said looking at me with his sparkling eyes and his trademark smile.

"I'm a....." My voice trails off as if wondering if I should tell him that I'm a vampire but he has a right to know right? Well here goes nothing..

"Your a what?" She asked his smile fading.

I let out large sigh and said,

"I'm a vampire" I spoke nervously.

Sorry for the cliff hanger but oh well. Thanks for reading! :)