Chapter 9

Hey guys thanks for the follows and all the comments! I love you guys for it and this chapter is dedicated to any one who messages me about ideas. I'm running low on them! :)

Thanks, Emmalynne <3

Chapter 9

What did you just say?!?!?

Justin's POV

What did she just say? I heard she was a vampire! That's impossible in a lot of ways but my mate being one or at least lying to me about it! I'm so confused.

"What did you just say, Emmalynne?" I asked loudly.

"I just thought you should know that I'm a vampire. I don't want you to hate me!" She said barley above a whisper.

"Well don't want to be mad that you are one but your a monster!" I said with my head in my hands.

"I'm not a monster I was bit!" She said yelling not taking my attitude and getting defensive.

"By who?" I said calmly to show I still loved her.

"Ryan. I'm his ex" She said quietly.

"What the fuck RYAN!!! He is my best friend!" I said angrily not at her but at Ryan!

"Yes" she said quietly.

Emmalynne's POV

He looked so angry at me and I was about to cry! How could he hate me so much right now. It's not like I bit him!

"Why are you so angry at me?" I asked softly.

"Well one, I just found out that my girlfriend is a vampire. And two,I just found out that my best friend is a vampire! And three, he was the one to bit you! Would that not make you angry?" He stated.

"It would but he had also bit Kimberly my sister." I said louder.

2 weeks later.

I was finally done with the physical treatment! I went to the front desk to get my release papers. I was going home yay!!

30 minuets later.

I pulled up my drive way to my house I just wanted to go to sleep. I walked up to my room and practically fell on my bed. I was still shaken about telling Justin that I was a vampire because I haven't seen him since then. I then fell into a dreamless sleep.

I was awoken at like 7 pm by my phone going off playing,

"We are never ever ever getting back together

I used to think that we were forever ever. I used to say never say never."

I picked it up quickly picked it up because that song is assigned to Justin. But I should change it because it says we are never getting back together. But it's my favorite song right now.

"Hello." I said cooly so it seems like I didn't know who's calling.

"Hey Emmalynne come out on your deck! Please!" He said excitedly. What was that all about.

"On my way!" I said confused.

"Sweet!" He said nervously. Weird. And with that the phone went dead.

I walked on my deck and saw him there with 10 dozen roses.

===============================

Little cliffhanger there. Comment on if you liked it or not or just message me!

Thanks, Emmalynne <3