Chapter 10

Hey guys thanks for sticking to my story to the end! Check out my friend dragonface. Comment on if I should or shouldn't continue.

Oh and thanks for all the reads!! I love you for it!!

Ok here's the story. :)

Recap:

I was awoken by my phone going off with the ringtone that I assigned to Justin! I picked up the phone and herd,

"Hey Emmalynne come check out on your deck!" What was that all about? Hmm. I walked on my deck and my breath was caught in my throat. He was standing there with 10 dozen roses.

Chapter 10

What just happened?

Emmalynne's POV

Justin looked breathtaking, he had on a handsome red and black suit and his hair was flawless. Wait, how did he get on my deck? Oh well he's super hot right now.

"Wow" is that really all I could get out? I was mentally kicking my self because of all I could say. "What are you doing here? I'm not complaining but I thought you wanted nothing to do with me." I spoke sad at my words.

"Well I thought about it and thought that just because your a mons-, vampire doesn't meet that your not my mate still I love you!" He said while kneeling down on one knee. But then did I notice he was down there to tie his shoe. Damn it! I looked down and he had finished tying his shoe and he had a little black box in his hand. He looked at me with hopefulness in his big brown eyes. The next words made me break down and just cry happy tears.

"Emmalynne, will you do me the pleasure in being my wife?" He said nervously.

"Yes!" I managed to get out between sobs of tears of joy.

"Ok then." He said really happy. I'm so happy that he wants to marry me!

2 weeks later......

I was walking over to the couch where all of my family is because I need to tell them that I'm engaged.

"Ok the reason that I called you all in here is because....... I'm engaged! I'm not trying to pull a khloe kardashian and get married in like two weeks. So the weeding is in September of next year." I said happily.

"What! Yay! Who are you getting married to?" My mom asked excitedly. She can be so excited over one thing but so mad about the next. I belive that she's bipolar.

"Justin!" I replied whilst holding out my hand so they can see my engagement ring. The ring was absolutely beautiful it has a huge diamond and a silver band that is embedded in crystals! It must of costed a fortune.

My mom let out a small gasp whilst marvelling over my expensive ring. I was so happy! Until my sister came over to me and slapped me, HARD!

What just happened?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooooooo! Kimmy just slapped Emmalynne! What's going to happen next??

Sorry for the long wait but I just got 5 people to message me. So......

Well in the mean time......

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks Emmalynne <3

VampireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara