Chapter 7

Hey guys I just want to have a shout out to HarrysVline she is a fantastic writer. The only problem is that not very people read her storys. I love her book called 'the new' you guys should totally check it out! I would appreciate it and so would she. So leave her comments on her book, ONLY POSITIVE COMMENTS!! If you don't like her book which is almost impossible, then you don't have to read it. No one needs bad comments on there books. Only say things that are nice please! :)

In this chapter you will meet Brooke a little more and you will meet Brooke's best friend Hannah!

This chapter is dedicated to the following:

HarrysVline

Dragonface

PaolaMalik253

And all my other followers!

Chapter 7

Waking up

Emmalynne's POV

I was about to wake up but I couldn't see at all! I felt like I had stayed in the same position for days but I felt as if I was only sleeping for less than 3 hours. That's weird. I tried my luck with talking but it was no use my throat was super dry. I tried to get up to go get water but I was in a unrecognizable room. Where in the world am I? I managed to get up after a while of trying very hard. I walked around and saw people staring at me in complete shock.

"Why is every one so shocked?" I asked my mother and my brother, my voice barely a whisper.

"Well it could be the fact that you have been in a coma for 2 weeks." My brother stated still dumbfounded that my mussels were still that strong that I could walk.

"What no I haven't I have only been asleep for like 3 hours!" I replied back very confused.

"You were just in a car accident about three weeks ago and you suffered a concision 2 broken limbs and you snapped your hecelies tendon. I'm sorry to say this but you will have to stay here for much longer for physical therarpy sweet heart." My mom said sweetly.

"Was it just me in the car? I'm sorry my car is totaled." I asked than not wanting it to be Justin in the car with me so I blamed it on myself. I did not want Justin to be hurt!

"No honey. Justin was in the car with you." She replied sadly.

"Is he..." My voice trailed off. Scared of what her answer will be.

"No but when he woke up last week he was extremely worried.. That he had an anxiety attack. But no he is not." I let a relived sigh and then I noticed I was standing and I was really dizzy. I was sitting and felt a bandage on my head and I was confused about that.

"Why do I have a bandage on my head?" I asked my voice less horse.

"When you were in the crash you weren't wearing a seatbelt. When the windshield shattered you shot out of the car and hit the other car very hard." She said sadly. I was confused why she kept being so sad, but I let it be because I knew it was about her cancer.

"Oh, mom I'm sorry for not wearing my seatbelt." I said looking down.

"It's fine honey I forgive you." She said trying to comfort me.

"Can I go see Justin? I really want to!" I wished she would say yes.

"No..... But he can come see you!" She said trying to tease me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Mom I love you!" I spoke about to jump up to her. She took a little time but she came in with Someone on cruches. And that's when I saw his Handsome face.

•• vampire ••

Thank you guys for reading my book I appreciate it a lot! Cot comment on any book of mine I will love you for it and if you comment I will be your follower. Do we have a deal!?!