"Well, I guess it can't be helped, since this Gate is the biggest one ever to open up in Busan."

He then sneaked a glance behind him. There it was, the ginormous hole, silently floating in the air.

Just looking at it made him feel like he was being sucked inside, so he was consciously trying to ignore its presence.

But, of course....

'I know that thing can't harm people unless there's dungeon break, but still.....'

Even then, he still disliked these Gates just like how some people irrationally feared outer space or the depths of oceans.

That was why he always prayed in his mind that Hunters would quickly take care of the ominous hole every time he was dispatched to a Gate's location.

In a way, though, there was this thing that made him feel a lot more reassured about this raid. The newbie must've remembered the reason too, because she suddenly began talking to him.

"Ahh! Senior, did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"A rank S Hunter from Seoul is supposed to come today, right?"

Was anyone here who didn't know that already? Probably, half out of everyone here came solely to see the rank S Hunter with their own eyes while the other half, to spectate on the Gate itself.

"You mean, Hunter Seong Jin-Woo?"

"Yes, him!"

"Why are you so happy? You personally know him or something?"

"N-no, not really."

The newbie quickly shook her hands around and began writhing her body with a hyped-up expression on her face.

"Actually, it'll be my first time seeing a rank S Hunter, so....."

The senior employee formed a disappointed expression, instead.

"Hunter Seong Jin-Woo is a newbie, and you're also a noob, yet how come the two you could be this different??"

"S-senior?!"

"If you still have this much energy left to fool around, then why don't you go over that side and lend them some help?"

"But, I came here to take a short break, you know? I've been standing around since the early morning and my legs are killing me, you know!"

The senior agent tutted unhappily.

Seeing her narrow her eyes angrily like that, she must've felt that he was being unfair to her, but he couldn't quite trust what she was trying to sell here.

Still, it wasn't as if he couldn't understand where she was coming from, either.

"Well, yeah. I'm also a little bit curious, too. Everyone's been talking about him lately and all."

"See? Even you too, senior."

"I mean, he solo hunted a boss from the rank S Gate, didn't he?"

Originally, the true boss monster of the rank S Gate appearing on Jeju Island was the queen ant. However, many of those who watched the broadcast thought that the mutated ant monster was the boss instead, all thanks to the visceral visual impact that creature had left behind.

Killing the boss-level monster meant that the Gate itself would close up soon. And that young man was a Hunter who could close shut a rank S Gate.

It wasn't for nothing that the noises of Hunter Seong Jin-Woo being a potential 'Special Authority-rank' were gaining momentum recently. It was only natural that the attention of the public was focused on him.