The water cascaded down her body, washing away the sleep and the stress of the day. She closed her eyes and let the warm water soothe her muscles. As she stood under the spray, she thought about all that had happened recently.

Yn never thought she would meet Eunwoo again, especially after so many years. When they finally crossed paths, Eunwoo didn't remember her due to an accident that had wiped away his memories.

Yn's heart shattered when Mr. Kim announced that Eunwoo should marry Jisso. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him again. However, fate had a different plan.

One day, Eunwoo unexpectedly kissed Yn, leaving her in a state of shock and confusion.

Jennie and Sana, who had been secretly rooting for Yn and Eunwoo, decided to plan a date for them. They hoped that this date would help Eunwoo regain his memories and rekindle his love for Yn.

She reached for the shampoo and began to lather her hair. The scent of lavender filled the air, calming her senses. She closed her eyes again and let the water wash over her, taking her away from her worries.

After completing her bath yn weared her clothes then she went out of the room. To see Eunwoo was still laying on the bed then yn went and stand infront of the dressing table a started to dry her Hair.

Eunwoo opened his eyes as Yn emerged from the bathroom. His gaze fixed on her, unable to tear away. Yn's beauty captivated him, her hair cascading down her shoulders like a silken waterfall. He watched as she gracefully moved around the room, her every gesture exuding elegance and charm.

Yn, unaware of Eunwoo's intense scrutiny, focused on drying her hair. She ran her fingers through the damp strands.

Eunwoo couldn't help but admire Yn's natural beauty. Her skin glowed with a healthy radiance, her eyes sparkled with intelligence and warmth, and her lips were full and inviting.

Yn noticed Eunwoo was staring her . Then she truned and said .

Yn : go and shower and come we should leave.

Yn said to Eunwoo. Then Eunwoo chuckled and said,

Eunwoo: Ok, I will go."

Then Eunwoo went near Yn. He stood in front of Yn and slowly started to move, causing Yn to walk back. Yn's back hit the dressing table. Eunwoo moved closer to Yn's body, then he took the towel from the dressing table and held it in his hands. Eunwoo said,

Eunwoo: Don't be nervous angle.

He said in his husky voice then Eunwoo went to bathroom after making yn totally red . She gulped after a minute she dryed her hair .

Then Eunwoo came out of the bathroom after wearing his dress. Then Eunwoo said .

Eunwoo : yn let's eat breakfast then we can go to Kim's mansion.

He said while looking at yn. Yn nodded her head yes . Then both of them went out of the room after talking there things. 

Yn and Eunwoo both of them went to restaurant and ate there breakfast.

Then both of them went to Kim's mansion.

______________________________________

What Was going to happen in Kim's mansion?

What mrs kim was going to do to yn when she found Eunwoo and yn stayed together ?

What is Kim's and cha family's was going reaction about yn and Eunwoo?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is the chapter in comments 🤗

Vote target : 145.

😈😈