F O U R

Lorenzo's POV

I don't even know where shorty parked. I just used the key to set off the alarm to help me find It. After parking the car, I got out and was headed up to my spot. I saw that nigga from yesterday that was at Brooklyn's house. He was with some shorty, but that ain't my business they ain't even together. Walking into my place I see Brook's friend laid out on the couch, so I got her a blanket and a water bottle. I found Brooklyn in my bed, I don't even know how she found my room. "Shorty you good?" I looked at her and she was clearly drunk. "I'm good ZoZo" she giggled. "Do you have some pajamas that I can wear" she asked while trying to get up. I pulled out a t-shirt and some basketball shorts and handed them to her. "Turn around" she snapped. I walked out the room to get her some water and a goody powder. "ZOOOOOOO" Brooklyn screamed through my apartment. "Aye shorty you gone have to be quiet I got roommates." She just rolled her eyes. I started making a pallet on the floor. "Who sleeping there" Brook asked while raising her eyebrow. "Don't worry I'm sleeping here you got the bed tonight." I plugged my charger up and laid down. "Sleep with me ZoZo" Brook whined. "Nawl shorty you drunk, just go to sleep." I texted Jack and apologized for the party situation and went to sleep.

I wake up to a body next to me. I can't lie shorty look good as fuck. "Brook, get up." She rolled over "how did I get down here" she asked looking confused. "I was about to ask you the same thing" I laughed. She got up and started gathering her things. I got up and handed her a water bottle and a goody powder. "Thank you, is Dri here?" I pointed to the living room. "Heads up Jack is pissed at you." She rolled her eyes "why is he mad this time." I just rubbed the back of my neck. I didn't know if I should tell her or not. "Um I'll let him tell you." 

Brooklyn's POV

I woke Dri up and thanked Lorenzo for letting us stay, I can't lie that was nice of him. We were making our way to the car. "Soooo did y'all have sex" Dri blurted out of nowhere. "Girl no, I don't remember much from last night but I know that didn't happen.. I think." We got home and I plugged my phone in because it died. "You wanna go get some food" I asked Dri. She shook her head and we started getting dressed. I got out the shower to my phone ringing back to back to back.

*Adri.xo mentioned you in their story*

Jack: WHERE TF YOU AT

Daddy: BROOKLYN AMOUR WALTER! Why is your brother calling at 1am saying you showing out at parties

BD: Why was a nigga driving your car?

BD: Why yo ass all over ig

Austin: umm Jack got drunk and told ma and pops about the party

FAMBAM (mommy): Family dinner 5pm Sunday don't forget

Coach: We need to meet ASAP

Lorenzo: you left your purse

Wtf happened last night, why is everybody tripping. I skipped over the messages and checked my instagram. "ADRIANAAAAA GET IN HERE NOW!" There is no way in hell she posted me shaking my ass on LORENZO of all people. "Damn Brook you don't have to yell. What is it" She asked while rubbing her head. I showed her the video that she posted and her mouth dropped. "OMGGG B I swear I don't remember posting that" she said sincerely. "I can just delete it" she said fumbling with her phone. "Girl you have over 10k followers hella people probably saw it already." I just sighed and took out my phone to text my coach.

Me: Hey Coach can we meet tomorrow after practice?

I then texted Zo back telling him to bring my purse to class Monday. I really didn't feel like texting anybody else back. As we were driving to get some food Dallas called. I ignored it, I really don't need any lectures right now. He called again, and once again I ignored. "Girl you might as well answer it and get it over with now" Adriana suggested. Once again he called, but I answered this time listening to Dri. "Brook have you lost your fucking mind. Why tf are you acting like a hoe at parties and shit? You better be glad I wasn't there I would've drug you out that party by your hair" He chomped. I rolled my eyes and responded "Why do y'all think I'm a child. I'm 20 years old tf. Don't nobody say shit when you be selling dope or Jack fucking hoes all the time." I really didn't think it was that big of a deal, I'm grown as hell and it wasn't like I had sex on video or anything. "B you are a lady, a mother at that. You can't be out here acting like these hoes. You got a scholarship at stake, you think your coach gone be cool seeing some shit like that" He asked really concerned. "I guess you're right but still I'm tired of y'all always treating me like a baby." Adriana snickered at my response. "You are our baby B, we gone always look out. And who was that nigga anyways cause I know that wasn't DaVon" Dallas asked being nosey. I just laughed "You know Zo, Jack an-" "I know you ain't talking about Lorenzo" Dallas said sounding mad again. "Yesss Lorenzo now stop questioning me, I'll see you tomorrow at dinner." I hung up the phone and proceeded to get something to eat.

After we got back to the apartment I laid down to take a nap, I was exhausted. 

Mid nap I was awaken by a knock at the door. I groaned because I hate being woken up out of my sleep. I opened the door to see Zo standing there with my purse. I rubbed my eyes "I thought I told you to bring it to class." He pushed passed me and sat on the couch. "I didn't think it would be a good look returning your stuff in a room full of nosey people, so I brought it to you" He said while staring at his phone. "Thanks I guess. now you can go." He stood up and then sat back down. "Why do you act like that towards me Brooklyn. I try to be friendly, but you just push me away like I'm bothering you" He sounded kind of sad. "It's nothing against you, I just don't want to-" I stopped. What was I supposed to say. "I guess I'll go, just let me know when you want to work on the project" Zo said as he walked towards the door. I didn't want him to leave, but I didn't want to look thirsty either. "Wait, stay. We can watch a movie or something." He turned around and took his spot back on the couch.

We were in the middle of watching Takers, and I was getting sleepy. I laid my head in his lap. He rubbed his hands through my hair. I can't lie it felt amazing. Everything about the moment felt great, it was so organic. I didn't have to try hard or worry about anything right now. "What you thinking about shorty" Zo said as if he could sense it. I sat up and looked at him. I don't know what took over, but I kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled back. "You good shorty" Zo asked as if he did something wrong. "I'm going to take a nap" I started to my room. I looked back "You coming" I asked with a smirk. Zo turned the tv off and followed me to my room.