Part 1

A Lovely morning has started and the birds are singing, the suns are rising and flowers growing beautifully, right now we're at the school and a group of students including Hongjoong and his friends are talking about some guy's stuff and for those who are wondering, Hongjoong is a Student who's the main bully in his groups and he often make fun of everyone but there's alots of girls who had a huge crush on him so that's why many girls who had crush on him were on his side and started bullying others.

*HongJoong POV*

Class is about to start, and yep you guys know I hate geometry class I'm really bad at it and idk why geometry had to exist! If only school doesn't exist then it would made my life more easier but.. Oh well at least we have breaks so that's a good thing, alright no more chit chatting now time for class.

*Class time*

Hongjoong went to his desk where he used to sit since 8th grade and his friends gather their sits and sit at the back of him and all other students went into the classroom and until Hongjoong saw his classmates was about to sit on their down as he pull the chair back making one of his classmates fell down screaming "Ow" and his friends and him started laughing especially the girls who were on his side and the teacher come with a new student behind her "Alright alright no more noises!" She puts the books on the desk "Class before we start I'll like to introduce a new student today plz meet Park Seonghwa, I want you guys to make him feel welcome here, Seonghwa plz take a sit at the front" The teacher said as Seonghwa nodded as he went to his desk and put his things down.

*Few minute later*

The teacher left to go to the bathroom, while his friend started to whisper at Hongjoong "Psst! Bro look at him Idk whatever his name is but look at his hair it's short and it looks like he's about to get bald cut!" He laugh and Hongjoong agrees too "Ikr! He must be so ugly and dumb too" They both laugh and Seonghwa who was wearing white mask and he often wears Long sleeves shirt to cover his scar on his arms and he had eyepatch on his left eye too, he started to had tears in his eyes as he wiped it off quickly and Hongjoong stand up "Hey idiot! Omg your crying already on the first day at school? Your so weak" He said as his friend started to laugh too but Seonghwa remains silent..

~To be Continue~