"nahh he kinda looks like a rat" i laugh. He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around me, squeezing me as we both laugh.

Finally, yasmina and pablo come out of the room. 

"hi guys" pablo sits down on the other side of the couch as yasmina lays with him.

"wanna watch something?" i ask playing with joaos hair as i talk to yasmina. 

"dubai bling please" she says. I nod and then turn it on and we all watch it- joao and pablo were a bit iffy at first but now they are full on hooked.

"HOW DARE SHE!" joao gasps 

"ABSOLUTELY APPAULING" pablo shakes his head. Me and yasmina grinn at each other as both of them look completely flabbergasted.

"im gonna get some snacks" i say ruffling joaos, who is invested in the screen, hair as i get up.

"ill help" yasmina says getting up with me. We both talk in the kitchen for a while, both of us leaning on the opposing counters.

"i think they like it more than we do" i grinn putting the popcorn in the microwave.

"i know right" she chuckles. We do some regular talking for a while before both of them snap out of the tv and start looking for us.

"we're coming" we yell before finally oining then again. 

"took you long enough" joao says as i sit down beside him.

"sorryy" i grinn as he kisses my cheek. He doesnt stop, his fluffy hair making my face tickle which i didnt think could happen but

"how about we go to your room" he whispers

"okayy" i whisper, thankfully yasmina and pablo were too distracted by each other to see us and we go into my room.

He takes my hand and we almost run in there, he closes the door.

(guys dont worry no bleach needed bc i aint ever writing smut just like build up but yeah)

As we kiss, i sit on top of him on the bed. But, my phone starts dinging alot- like alot alot. 

"cala e boca" i mutter breaking our kiss to see what it is, his hands stay on my hips as his head turns to my phone.

unknown number

hey baby
i love you
i miss you
please come back
seen by arya

---

"who was that?" he asks sitting up. Looking much more sad now.

"nobody" i say. Im truely not sure who that is but im not replying but i have the amount of interest to find out who it is to not block them.

"oh" he says completely sitting up and going to one side of the bed, looking like someoes just died.

I furrow my brows confused and sit beside him. He distances himself from me and i sit confused.

"whats wrong?" i ask

"nothing but im gonna go home now" he says. He gets off my bed and starts getting his things.

"joao what the hell?" i ask looking at him as he wanders around my room. He looks genuinely hurt.

I stand up and cup his face.