Chapter 7

Your Name (Y/N):

Eye Color (E/C):

Your Height (Y/H):

Hair Color (H/C):

Hair Length (H/L):

Favorite Color (F/C):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7-Hashira Meeting

All the Hashira's and (Y/N) were currently sitting down, behind Sanemi, in front of the master. They were all waiting patiently, waiting to hear what their master had to tell them.

Master Ubuyashiki then walked in with two of his children helping him. They then carefully let him sit down and then sat on either side of him.

It was silent for a few moments, but then Master Ubuyashiki began to talk.

Ubuyashiki: "Just as you all have reported to me, the carnage of the demons has grown more than ever. Meaning the threat to human life in turn is greater than it has ever been before. We must bolster the ranks of the demon slayers. What are your thoughts?"

(Y/N) looked at the Hashira's beside her and waited for their answers, she didn't have a say in this because she wasn't a Hashira.

Sanemi: "The incident on mount Natagumo says it all. The amount of demon slayers has dropped tremendously. Most of them are useless. The trainers must have gone blind or something. "

(Y/N) understood what Sanemi was saying and nodded in agreement. She wanted to be apart of this meeting really bad, but decided that she shouldn't say anything, just do actions.

Uzui: "Well that kid today sure packed a lot of power. He landed that dazzling blow on you. He's got potential."

(Y/N) looked at Uzui in shock then turned to Sanemi who smacked his lips in irritation. She then put her hand on his shoulder. He turned to her and nodded with a small smile and both of them focused back onto the meeting.

Woman Hashira: "The more the human race grows, the harder it is to control and unifie them. And in this era, that seems to be even more true."

Gyomei: "There are those who've joined us after their loved ones have been slaughtered by the demons, and there are those who've hunted down demons for generations, but for everyone else, it's another matter entirely." 

Kyojuro: "But consider this boy, soon after joining, encountered a twelve kizuki! I think he can draw them out!

(Y/N) was shocked to hear that Tanjiro had already encountered a twelve kizuki, none of the Hashira's have encountered one yet. It was quite shocking. (Y/N) was continuing to think about what she has heard so far from the Hashira's and has agreed with everything so far. She's sure that something is coming soon. Her wolf instincts are telling her to be ready for a massive battle that will take place in the future to come.

"(Y/N)."

She had her hand on her chin, thinking about what her instincts are telling her.

"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) looked up startled when she heard her name called. She saw all the Hashira and Master Ubuyashiki were looking at her. 

(Y/N): "Forgive me. I was lost in thought."

Ubuyashiki: "What are your thoughts on this?"

(Y/N) was shocked that he was asking for her opinion on this. She looked down at her lap and contemplated on what to say.