Chapter 4

Your Name (Y/N):

Eye Color (E/C):

Your Height (Y/H):

Hair Color (H/C):

Hair Length (H/L):

Favorite Color (F/C):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4-Genya and (Y/N)

The master of the Demon slayer corp welcomed (Y/N) into his house for dinner. She was very grateful and couldn't stop thanking them. (Y/N) sat down next to Amane with five young girls next to her. All of them were enjoying their dinner. (Y/N) looked at them and looked at Ubuyashiki and Amane and sweetly smiled and continued eating her dinner.

Ubuyashiki: "(Y/N), can you tell us about you? I would like to know who you are."

(Y/N) was shocked to hear this, she began to look at the family and saw that they were all smiling at her. She smiled at them and looked back at Ubuyashiki. 

(Y/N): "Well my name (Y/N) Rengoku. I wasn't always in the Rengoku family. My birth parents were killed by demons and Shinjuro, my adoptive father, found me and raised me in his family."

Amane: "I'm very sorry for your birth parents."

(Y/N) looked at Amane and smiled and thanked her. She continued to talk about herself and how Kyojuro began to train her to become a demon slayer and how she began creating her own breathing technique.

Ubuyashiki: "That is quite impressive (Y/N), I've heard of a few demon slayers that have created their own, but yours is fascinating."

(Y/N): "Thank you, Master."

As their dinner continued, (Y/N) kept talking about herself to the Ubuyashiki family. Once her story was complete, she asked Ubuyashiki about his life.

(Y/N): "Master? C-Can you tell me about you?"

The chopsticks that were being used all stopped moving and everyone looked at Ubuyashiki.

Ubuyashiki was silent for a while and kept looking at his bowl in his hands and then looked back up at (Y/N) and smiled.

Ubuyashiki: "I would be happy to tell you about myself."

~...~

After a month of living at the Demon Slayer headquarters, Kyojuro has told her that there is a mission coming up and he wants (Y/N) to be ready for it.

Kyojuro: "(Y/N)! There is a mission that requires both you and I."

(Y/N) looked at her brother and smiled. Since she started living here, it's only been Kyojuro that's been on missions. Now it was finally her turn to go with her brother.

(Y/N): "Where are we going?"

Kyojuro began walking towards the exit of the demon slayer headquarters and (Y/N) followed closely behind.

Kyojuro: "We are going to be joining Gyomei and his Tsuguko"

(Y/N) nodded in understanding and followed her brother to wherever their mission was at.

~...~

(Y/N) and her brother had been walking for about two hours already and they finally saw a village in the distance.