"Boss! After today, we still have two more days before the meeting date. Let's collect more supplies!" Diamond said, remembering the bet of 'who'll get the most materials'.

"Boss. What's your plan?" ignoring the energetic sister, Heart directly asked the opinion of the boss.

"Hmm.. there's the  grain depot at the edge of the City. I remembered that it was built in a low plane location. It'll be a pity not to collect it, that place willl be submerged in few days" she calculated.

In her last life, the government sent out a mission to collect the grains a week after the storm. However, they did not expect that all the grains in the Warehouses were already submerged underwater.

They thought they could save at least half of it, but after seeing the depot did they realize that the land where the warehouses were built was in a relatively low land level.

"Let's also visit some garment factories near the boarder south. If we have more time, then go to coal factories before meeting Xander and first Ring in the Sea freight port" she murmured while thinking deeply.

"Understood!" the siblings were excited since they set out on this mission. They only see this kind of situations on television.

•••

The collection is relatively tight on Xander's side. He took almost half of the work with first Ring because these things are crucial and could not afford any mistake. Especially the Arsenal.

On the first day he successfully raided the Arsenal  underground warehouses in the rural area. Some soldiers were injured because there's a brief exchange between them and military guards, but they succeeded at the end. That night they also took over some major Car Factories and Dealerships, because Xander knew these places will be flooded after few days.

The second day, they devoted the whole day plundering Manufacturing & Production Plants, and Amazon & Walmart Warehouses.

Third day was a little dangerous. The authority was already alarmed because of the nonstop theft around the City, and the cases are relatively big.

Xander, however, managed to collect some major Construction Materials Warehouses and Sea Freight Cargos at night. Meeting Artemis and the fifth Ring at the port, they collected thousands of outgoing cargos.

•••

The Second Ring and Third Ring also encountered some setbacks during material collection. Especially, the official National Grain Depot outside the Provide, but with the medicine powder Artemis provided them, they managed to collect them.

First day, they targeted the National Grain Depot. Ten big warehouses full of staple food were collected the whole day.

The second day they went to Famous Home Depot, Steel Factories and Beddings & Daily Necessities Factories. It took them a day and a half to collect everything.

On the third day, the Fourth Ring joined them after transferring all the Livestock animals and Zoo animals to Artemis. Then spent a whole third day into simultaneously collecting tanks and drums from the gas stations around the City.

•••

At 5 o'clock in the morning of the fourth day, the Five Rings met at Mt. Fu underground base.

All looked haggard and walking like a zombie, but the glint in everyone's eyes are bright with satisfaction.

All the materials were transferred into Xander's space for safekeeping until they need them in the future.

"Everyone did great! Unfortunately, we can't go out anymore because the water is already a meter high outside, but the result of our three days collection surpassed our initial plan. Good job!" Xander praised the more than 800 loyal subordinates generously.

"Don't go out. Cultivate for the next four days. Once the Thunderstorm stops, the world will be submerged underwater, and that's when the real work begins. But Good Job" Artemis, although cold and indifferent, praised the soldiers sincerely.

Little did she know that her brutal and concise deed for the past three days earned her a high reputation from the soldiers. Her heroic aura and deadly martial arts was said to be comparable to the Boss. As expected of the madam!

As the whole underground base closed their gate tightly, and the five rings and Calum family sneaked  back to the Villa area quietly, the outside was going crazy. Especially the City officials.

However, Xander and Artemis are not feeling guilty because of this. Going back from the past, they were well aware that 70% of these places they plundered were the first to submerge underwater.

Why not collect instead of waiting for these materials to rot and wasted.

They're not virgin Mary, but they're also not heartless. Everything is calculated to benefit more people in the future.

After entering the space, Zion immediately blocked their way. Looking at the excited youth, they patiently waited for his purpose.

"I finally completed the artifact detector..." Boom! Like a bomb, the biggest gain of the week was actually waiting inside the space.

"You mean it can detect artifacts?" Xander asked with equal enthusiasm. Gone was the fatigue accumulated these past days.

"Hmm" Zion nodded proudly. "However, as of now, you can only detect artifacts within 50 meter radius. I'll improve it overtime, but I think it's enough for now" he seriously explained.

"Enough. 50 meters is enough!" Artemis excitedly pounced on Zion, which the later immediately evaded. Looking at them, Xander shook his head helplessly but his eyes are full of doting light.

"Good job! Look at the area 3650, there are some good things I collected with your Mom" he rewarded. Before going back to Mt. Fu, he dragged Artemis to raid some research institute and university laboratories and libraries for Zion. Those things came in handy now.

Sure enough, Zion's eyes shimmered like starts. The next second, the couple saw him running with high speed to the underground static storage after he threw a black metallic watch to them.

The watch looks exactly like the access watch, only the silver lining with tiny prints of A. Detector written on the hidden inner area.

"Let's go, bath then play with Zia and Zoe" she said, before walking into the room.

Although they could check and play with the kids through spiritual sense, they still miss the steam buns badly.

"Okay...but let's play with hubby first.." Xander unceremoniously carried Artemis like a sack, then entered the bathroom together.