9. Final Collection

Before 5 o'clock in the morning, a row of bulletproof vehicles arrived in the warehouse area.

She didn't step out of the car until she received a confirmation call from Atty. Lee's team.

Seeing her opening the car, the security team sent by the bank, as well as the professionally-trained guards hired by the Law Firm, looked at her with amazement.

The girl walking towards them is as beautiful as a fairy. She looks young and immature, with fair and tender skin and stunning face.

What attracts them the most is her dominating and confident temperament. A girl who looks like she just turned 18, has a cold and indifferent gaze, that doesn't match her age.

Although she is young, no one doubts her sense of power and status. They respectfully greet her, and methodologically moved the goods into the warehouse.

It's not until they're done with the transfer procedure that they've come to their senses.

Seeing no one guarding the warehouse, and the client alone is standing at the door, the captain was about to offer to help her secure her fortune, but she held her hand up in a 'stop' motion.

"Thank you for your concern, but don't worry, I already have a separate arrangement" she said

"Are they here yet? It's a big sum of Gold, Ms. Imperial. Are they trustworthy?" Atty. Lee expressed his concern.

"They've been here since last night. You know who I am, Atty. I have a lot of people under me" she bluffed without blinking.

Seems like the old Mr. Lee came back to his senses. Yes. What kind of person, what kind of business she has, he of all people present, knows.

He looked around, not detecting presence of anyone. Sure enough, the skills are topnotch. He nodded and offered a hand shake.

"Thank you for trusting our company, Ms. Imperial. Please call us anytime if you need assistance. We'll go ahead" he respectfully bid a farewell.

Accepting the hand shake, she moved closer to the Atty. and whispered. Then the convoy drove away one by one.

It was not until atty Lee arrived at the underground parking lot of the company, that he opened the compartment.

His eyes shrank upon seeing the content of the compartment. He also searched the back of the car, and saw ten large garbage bags hidden under, undoubtedly full of cash.

A conspicuous red envelope was placed at the top part of the cash.

Thank you for protecting my inheritance, until now. 1 billion here, I entrust to you. Buy supplies and hide firearms. They'll be very useful after this year.

Remember. Hide everything.
Stay low-key..

A simple and short letter, but his heart trembled violently. He won't doubt the meaning of the letter.

Knowing the identity and status of the Imperial family, as well as their connections. They must have heard something.

And with so much money involved, no one will joke about the seriousness of the matter.

He closed the compartment and decisively went back home to make arrangements.

He also needs to call his clan.
____
___
__
_
.

When she's sure everything's gone, she entered the warehouse and locked the door. Seeing more than half a million gold bricks filling the whole warehouse, she immediately wave them to space.