𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒 -𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

"I'm sorry, what? I didn't quite catch the last part," Y/n said, a hint of confusion in their voice.

Mina only smiled, releasing her hand from the handshake. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's nothing." She gestured for Y/n to sit. "Shall we sit?"

The others seemed oblivious to the undertones of the conversation, but Tzuyu, ever perceptive, caught every nuance. Mr. Lee and Mr. Chou exchanged smiles, seemingly pleased with the developing rapport between Y/n and Mina.

Mr. Lee looked at Mr. chou. "Seems like we don't have any problem with your older daughter at all."

Mr. Chou concurred, smiling. "Of course."

Mr. Lee nodded. "Let's eat; I'm pretty sure you're all tired, especially my daughter."

Tzuyu's mind was preoccupied with Mina's choice of words. "Mi vida." What did she mean by that? They had just met, and Tzuyu couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to Mina's intentions than met the eye.

---

Tzuyu's Pov

I can't help but be bothered by what Mina called her. She called Y/n "mi vida." What the hell does she mean by that? They just met.

"Uhm, Tzuyu?" I snapped out of my trance when someone called me. It was Y/n.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She put her utensils down and looked at me. "I want to apologize for what happened weeks ago. I'm sure it took you by surprise. I'm really sorry."

What? Why was she the one apologizing? Not my fucker of a father. I smiled and nodded my head. "I should be the one apologizing for what I pulled last week."

She smiled and said, "It's okay. It's all in the past now. Now that I'm marrying your sister, I hope we get along."

"Yeah."

---

After dinner

Y/n's Pov

My father and Mr. Chou were discussing Mina and my marriage. I was just listening when my father called me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Dad?"

He smiled at me and looked at Mina. "Why don't you take them and your mom to the living room, darling? Mr. Chou and I will just discuss something important."

"Okay."

I stood up, gesturing them to go, and helped my mother on our way to the living room.

We were in the living room, watching and talking. I was across from Mina and Tzuyu when Mina suddenly stood up and went to me.

She stood in front of me and suddenly bent her body, bringing her fingers to trail across my chest, her face dangerously close to mine.

Fuck, I could feel her hot breath. "Is that blood on your chest?" she looked up at me.

I took a deep breath and replied, "Uh, yeah."

She went back, grabbed something from her purse, and went to me again. She leaned in, cleaning it with her white handkerchief.

When she was done, she smiled and sat beside me. "So, what was your emergency that involved blood? Is it murder perhaps?"

I gulped, feeling nervous, but I kept a straight face. "No, I'm a surgeon."

She looked surprised. "Oh? What's your field?"

"General and Cardio."

Mina suddenly put her hand on my chest. "Hmm, the heart."

Girly, our mothers are still here, you know.

"So does the blood belong to the patient?"

"Ah, no, It belongs to me, An alcoholic and drug addict patient got violent and punched me and my other co worker because we wouldn't give him the meds that he requested. And my nose bleed a little bit. So I assume some of the blood dripped on my chest . But good thing the punch didn't leave a bruise.

I noticed how her eyes darkened by mentioning that I got punched.

Mina was about to say something when she got interrupted. "Stop," it was Tzuyu.

She stood up, pulling Mina back to their original seats. Mina glared at her, and Tzuyu glared harder. "Our parents are still here; don't seduce her on the first day. Gosh, Mina."

Mina raised her eyebrow, crossed her arms and legs, and damn, hot-

I was about to say something when my mom interjected. "It's okay, dear. In fact, we're actually entertained. Especially me. I have never seen someone confidently talk to my daughter like that. And don't you worry Mina her father already took care of the patient" My mom laughed lightly, and I just rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, my dad and Mr. Chou came into the living room. Dad sat down with Mr. Chou and said, "Okay, Y/n, you're gonna live with Mina. The villa that I told you about Is already okay." I was about to say something when he raised his finger to shut me up. "-and I assure you that it has as many bedrooms as you want because I know that Meredith and Cristina will crash there. And, by the way, say hi to them for me. That's it."

What? That fast? I stood up and faced my father. "Dad, isn't it too fast for us to live in already?" He shook his head and looked at Mina.

"Mina, do you think it's too fast?" Mina shook her head. "No, sir."

I looked at her and then my dad. "We don't even know each other that well yet." He raised his eyebrow at me and replied, "But you agreed to the marriage?" Wha-

"Besides that's not what I saw earlier."

I-what? I know I'm just gonna lose to him, so what's the point?

---
3rd Person's Pov

Tzuyu looked at Mina, who was just smiling. In her head, she was cursing at Mina.

The Chou family bid their good-byes to the Lee family and was about to leave when Mina came in front of Y/n and leaned in.

"Aren't you gonna give me a good-bye kiss?"

All of them were speechless. There was a moment of silence when she suddenly laughed, and they only looked at Mina awkwardly.

"I'm just kidding; I'm just gonna ask you for your number just in case we need something to do for our wedding."

Y/n laughed awkwardly, and Mina held out her phone to Y/n, who put her number. Mina bid her good-byes and left with her family.

---

Mina's Pov

I was just dozing off, looking at what I put as Y/n's contact name.

"Fiancé (Fuck me pls)."

"I should've just kissed her directly. Why did I have to ask?"

Fuck, that blood on her chest was so hot.

I pulled out the handkerchief on my hand and smelled it. Gosh, her chest smells good hehe.

I need to find that fucking patient though.

-----

Hellaurrr, how was it?

Imma need y'all to vote it's important

🐧 or 🐣