𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 - 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

The Chou household was filled with tension the next day.

As Mina arrived at the Chou residence, she greeted her father and her stepmom, especially her little sister. "Father, Auntie, Little sister, I'm home." Mr. Chou simply acknowledged her while Mrs. Chou forced a smile and Tzuyu just glared at her. While Mina just smirked at her. The family gathered around the dining table, anticipating the discussion that was to come.

"Mina, we will go somewhere tomorrow. It's important. Make sure not to make any scene. Don't disappoint me like your sister did." Mr. Chou said at the dinner table, Not even looking at Mina.

Mina just nodded, her eyes throwing a challenge towards Tzuyu. The meal turned into an awkward silence, you could only hear utensils making clinking noises against plates.

After finishing dinner, Mina said her good-nights to her dad and stepmom. But she was looking forward to saying goodnight to someone, Tzuyu.

So she decided to look for her, and she found her at the balcony. Mina came in front of Tzuyu who was drinking wine on the balcony.

Tzuyu only looked at her with an unreadable expression and asked her. "What are you doing here? shouldn't you be upstairs, sleeping? so you don't dissapoint the old man?"

Mina only smiled at her "Oh, Tzuyu I never have to worry about that. I've never been a dissapointment... Unlike you"

Tzuyu gritted her teeth from what she heard. She hated that mina was right, her father never showed dissapointment towards mina. It's always her that's a dissapointment.

Mina grabbed the bottle of wine and drank it. "Besides, can't I say goodnight to my little sister?"

The younger glared at her "Just fuck off"

Mina faked a hurt expression and she put down the wine. She was about to leave, when she turned around and said "Sleep now little sister, you don't want to dissapoint father again do you? good night." And she left.

Mina's Pov

I entered my old room, feeling a bit nostalgic. I looked around and saw a pile of old pics - snapshots of my childhood accomplishments. There was a photo of me being the top speller in the region, a picture of me holding a chess trophy, and a snapshot of me achieving the top position in her class. Looking at these photos brought back a lot of memories - Bad memories.

I decided to unpack my things. After a few minutes I pulled out a photo of Someone.

I pulled out the photo and kissed it "Oh my, Y/n-nie, you are so good at hiding, my darling. But don't worry, I'll find you soon, and we'll make a lot of little Minas."

I placed the photo at the table beside the bed and layed down to sleep.

The photograph revealed a scene from Mina's college days, depicting a more mature version of herself standing beside a girl. In this unsettling tableau, college student Mina was captured tenderly kissing the girl's cheeks.

Tzuyu's Pov

After Mina left, I immediately stand up to go to my room.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK"

I threw the wine bottle, and it shattered. Then, anything I could grab went flying-vases, lanterns, and even books. Frustration took over, and I just wanted to break free from it all. More things crashed, and the room echoed with the noise of my venting.

I grabbed my knife and stabbed Mina's picture on the wall. "Fuck you, You always ruin everything, you've always been father's favorite. taking away everything, making me look like the dissapointment."

I grabbed another knife and stabbed that picture again and again till I was satisfied.

"You even drove the love of my life away from me. I will make sure that you will pay for everything"