Here We Go Again

Começar do início

Eddie's heart stopped, and he looked at his team, 

"Oh, yeah! I remember now, yeah that game. Hey, where are you hiding?"

"Dad, that's the point of the game, you have to come find me,"

Eddie immediately ran to his friends so they could listen to Christopher, 

"Yeah, sorry bud, that's my bad...but is Maze near you, or is she hiding too?"

"I think she is also going to try finding me...I heard some crashing and weird loud sounds...but I don't hear her so she must be far."

Eddie's face paled, and they all immediately piled into the fire truck, 

"Okay, just stay hiding. We are heading there right now, okay?"

"Okay, but don't take too long, I want you to find me, not Maze,"

"We will be right there. Just make sure to stay quiet, so you should probably stop talking into this gadget, okay?"

"Okay, see you soon, dad,"

"See you soon, I love you, Christopher,"

"I love you too, dad,"

Buck immediately put a hand on his shoulder, 

"Eddie?"

Eddie immediately shook his head, 

"Someone is after Maz...and they found her! We have to get there now! They must be behind the fake 911 calls!"

Bobby nodded, 

"We are going as fast as possible. We need you to breathe and tell us about this person after her,"

Eddie shook his head, 

"I don't know how it's possible...he must have gotten out of prison somehow. But his name is Emmet, he attacked Maz a while ago, and he was interrogated. We never found out who he was working for, but he was sent to Rikers Island. If I'm right...then Maz is in serious trouble, but her team would never let her be alone if this was the case. Someone is coming over, and I failed her by not being there with her right now. We came to have a break and so I could see Chris and you guys again."

Hen put a hand on his shoulder, 

"Hey, we are going to help her,"

Eddie sighed, 

"If Chris did hear something loud but knew it wasn't gunshots...that's Maz's custom twin guns...so she's fighting someone right now."

Buck nodded, 

"Okay, don't worry, we will get there as fast as possible and save her,"

Eddie sighed, 

"I don't know if we can,"

"We will,"

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐧

Mazikeen ducked behind  the table she overturned and winced as she put her hand on her torso, 

"Bitch,"

She heard laughter, 

"I think I saw a kid with you, Eddie's son, right? Maybe I should go look for him now,"

Mazikeen immediately took out Phoenix and whispered after pushing the button, 

"Christopher Diaz, phase 1,"

She watched as her pride and joy immediately levitated away. Phoenix was not yet deployed, but she knew that she would encase Christopher and bring him to his father. Mazikeen slowly started inching to the end of the table,