Pressure Me!

WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHRRHRHRHHRHHRRRRRR!

"My body feels so warm, ugh...."

Rennie muttered softly, slowly opening his eyes, taking short breaths feeling the pressure of his heat beating slowly.

"A-am I dead? A-all I remember is-, Fredina!"

Rennie's stuttered, as his vision was blurry, while his heart slowly beat. But then, the memory of Fredina smashing his face in with her cheeks clouded his mind. Therefore his eyes lit up, looking towards the ceiling, he blinked twice listening to the mellow sound of the brewing winds from the ceiling blow across the room.

"No, this is real!"

His eyes shot open, deeply inhaling, quickly placing his hands on his forehead, and he closed his eyes, letting out a exhale of relief. He silently chuckled to himself, upon realizing he had not been hurt by Fredina's gigantic cheeks, instead he was only knocked out unconscious.

"I-I wasn't hurt, w-wait, what's that smell?"

He mumbled to himself, opening his eyes, taking a whiff of his fingers, smelling what reminded him of the odor of rotten eggs.

"Phwwwweet~."

"It's a pleasure to see you again Rennie~

"It's a pleasure to see you again Rennie~."

Rennie would abruptly gasp, as he and Fredina would lock eyes, blue leds shined like a lightbulb from Fredina's pupils. 

"H-how? F-Fredina, m-my head how am I not critically damaged? When you crushed me, I thought that'd be the end of me?"

Fredina squatted down towards him, gently pressing her hand onto Rennie's kneecap.

"Now, now, why would I hurt you, hm?"

His body shivered, listening to Fredina's pleasant voice, added on by the soft, warm massage of Fredina's hands onto Rennie's kneecaps. 

"Heheh, your right."

Rennie exhaled deeply, smiling kindly at Fredina, he watched as she smiled back, but with that smile, Fredina bent down even lower to the ground! Rennie blinked twice, catching Fredina's gaze once more, from the streching of Fredina's legs outward, with what sounded like clatters of machinery in her body, loosening as she moved, Fredina let out a groan of relief.

"MmmmmmmmPPHhhh~."

Rennie stared at Fredina, from the looks of it, she looked pretty sleepy, although she lied in front of him with her breats sagging through her bikini, luckily for the view of his computer, she was on her knees, with her cheeks taking up so much space behind of her, Rennie was unable to even look at the desk, all he saw was bear booty. 

"...........Have I been out that long? B-but an animatronic being tired, wow. Though, she must be bored, with all that body-"

He'd silently cough into his right hand, and turn his eyes away from Fredina, she wasn't paying him any attention, stretching her arms and legs to the side, just as Rennie tried to silence himself from his emerging naughty thoughts, Fredina looked to be all relaxed on the other hand. Thus, he clenched his fists, swallowing down his spit. His heart skipped a beat, but despite feeling a tad bit nervous, his gut was telling him to be confident, and still alert.

"........I know what I want, but, I was knocked out, not because she just pressed it on me, no, she just RKO'ed me."

His mind went blank for a few seconds before each thought, from the time he had met, to the time now, the thought of Fredina's gigantic body pressing against his, that's the dream.

"But, dang it, just speak, the worst she can say is walking away, right?"

Rennie felt the magnitude of his heart rate accelerate, with each second, Fredina stretched other areas of her body, now she grabbed her breasts and circled her fingers around her nipples. Remnants of milk began to leak from her fingers, she had likely still been full of joy from when Rennie sucked on her breasts.

"What, w-wait, wait, wait, is this the first time she experienced all of this? Then how the heck did she get so big?!"

His jaw dropped, and Fredina's eyes remained close, that confused him a lot, usually he was the weird one, but now Fredina was being mysterious?! However, he felt a surface begin to press his pants, feeling rather tight and squishy. Rennie looked down at his pants, placing his hands against the edges of his pants, he arranged what was his cock in his pants. The many thoughts he had of Fredina, had gotten so tense, his own physical body was becoming in love it seemed by the idea, while his mind rejected it.

"Though, I'm not scared of her because she has a sweet heart, but she's still so freaking tall. I'm not even six feet tall yet her body is even longer then this table, she must be about seven something feet!"

Rennie carefully watched Fredina's limbs stretch, for a human their joints would stretch, loosening up the body thus creating a cracking like noise, but for Fredina, whenever she stretched, Fredina would jolt her boobs up and down, but she wouldn't say a word, even licking the edges of her lips, with remnants of saliva flowing down her mouth onto her neck.

"I gotta stop overthinking, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS!"

Rennie unclenches his fists, moving his jaw back to it's normal position. Rennie would inhale and exhale deeply, and Fredina stopped stretching.

"Heh, you must've been quite bored while I was out, huh?"

Fredina followed with a faint groan of what Rennie took as a tiny bit of sadness for Rennie being out, and Rennie took advantage of this by smirking rather slyly.

"Uggggh, your really gonna just sit there like that?"

He scoffed, and Fredina opened one of her eyes looking down as Rennie turned his eyes away from her, dramatically blinking twice.

"PRPRPRPRPRPPRRT!"

Rennie quickly turned his head back to Fredina, looking back to her cheeks, watching the collision of her cheeks slap each other roughly like slime, clapping very loudly, with a loud echo across the room.

"H-huh?"

Rennie blinked twice, turning his eyes to Fredina's head noticing her head had seemingly moved down towards his crotch area, she had noticed he was becoming more and more erect by the minute. Up until now, Rennie felt his dick press roughly against the zipper of his pants.

"You scared~, pull that thang out, while my mouth brews with lubrication~."

Fredina chuckled, moving her hands forward towards Rennie, placing her hands against his balls, he'd bite the bottom of his lip, concealing himself from moaning. As he moved his hands back onto the ground, his heart rate increased feeling as Fredina decided to bite the tip of his zipper, unzipping his pants thus with a soft touch, she bit the top of his underwear pulling it down. 

And thus, his cock twitched out of his clothing. But Rennie said nothing, his face was painted red. Fredina bit her finger, as the two gazed each other, Rennie's eyes seemingly widened to their limit, his cock was fully erect stretching to a diameter of about six inches, brown like Fredina's fur, but fully erect.

"Eehhehe~, s-sorry it's not too big."

He didn't sound too confident on the size of his dick, but Fredina followed with a friendly chuckle, yet she looked at him with a rather sexy look in her eyes.