MASS

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

His fearful screams echoed across the room, but Fredina slowly proceeded to move towards him.

"I can't do that, if I were to scream, who knows how those animatronics out there would react?"

For fifteen seconds, he was compelled between decisions he could make, imagining a moment of him letting his fear take over, screaming to the top of his lungs, but that would get him nowhere.

"Tick, tock, tick, tock."

He blinked twice, gazing over at Fredina, listening to the rhythm of her tongue smacking against her gums, mimicking a clock's chime.

"Y-you were watching me the whole time?"

He asked, the fact that Fredina did not attack him but she simply waited for him baffled him.

"You done?"

Fredina softly stated, tapping her hips lightly, tilting her head to the side at him.

"U-uhhh, I don't understand?"

He frowned, but continued to stutter, his mind filled with countless questions, but which would he pick?

"Sweetie, I'd like to inform you, I'm not here to harm you. The only one here that's withering is you. What's on your mind, hm~?"

Fredina gracefully reassured him, adding a genuine smile to finish off her statement.

"Y-you see, m-my mind i-it's just all over the place."

His stutters were so bad that it could've seemed like the man had speech issues. But, Fredina raised her left hand to her mouth, planting her index finger upon her lips.

"Shhh~, I understand your distresses of what I could be, and what you see all around, but let's start off here, what's your name?"

He felt a calm sense of ease from the way Fredina spoke, to how she smiled so kindly, but in the back of his mind, the thought of Fredina being nothing but an animatronic capable of malice always came to mind.

"My name?"

He thought to himself, moving his eyes away from Fredina over to a wall then back to her three seconds later.

"My name is Rennie."

Fredina's eyes widened, chuckling softly at him.

"Ooooh my~, like the lotus flower?"

His face awkwardly lit up from anxiety now to a slight dimmer of relaxation, slowly smirking at Fredina.

"Yeah just like that!"

He happily responded to Fredina. Gracefully, the two joined one another in a wholesome moment of smiles and giggles at each other. He felt complimented by Fredina's intuition in research, and Fredina felt happy that he was happy.

"Heheheh~, and as my nametag reads, I am the lovely Fredina~, an honor to be able to meet you, Rennie."

Fredina placed her hands on her hips, assertively wiggling her hips left and right, the velocity which carried in her thighs slapped against each other, making them sound like two bowling balls or even balloons smacking against each other.