Jumble

As the hum of the air conditioner blew across the area what seemed to be a tense melody of growls filled the regime. Roughly, but consistently, the consecutive sound of snoring surfaced, as if he had gone days without proper rest. His snores rose and fell in a firm, rhythm, with an emerging melody displaying nothing but sheer deep, relaxed dreams. Each time he exhaled, his snores echoed across the room, reminding any within the premises of his placid state. Twenty seconds later, he jolted upright awakening promptly in an office chair, the man groaned looking forward at the dingy glow of a computer screen displaying a dull lighting of what looked to be a company or brand name.

He suddenly awake fully opening his eyes to the call to action disrupted by his stomach's sharp growl. Groaning, looking down at his stomach vibrate, he scuffled despite the awkward positioning of the chair with his kneecaps pressing against a cabinet. The office chair was uncomfortable, nothing like a cozy bed, simply being a spot for a very drowsy person. It was as if he were shoelaces tangled up together. Untangling and freeing himself from the position. He looked forward at his reflection from the computer screen, abruptly gasping. He disconnected for a moment with a lingering sense of unease, scanning his peculiar surroundings. A surge of puzzlement swept over him, his heart rate rising rapidly and a crinkled brow. 

Questions congesting in his mind, creating a tangible sense of distress. He closed his eyes deeply inhaling.

"I had that much water last night?"

He muttered, rising from the chair, exhaling deeply. Among the silent area, the man slowly opened his eyes, in shock as an computer screen instantly glimmered to life. The overhead lights flickered, engulfing the room with an instant brightness. The sudden unexpected events left him momentarily bewildered, from the contrast of the light, from the once dim and quiet area changing into a surreal type of office which was reminiscent of that of a video game! 

 The sudden unexpected events left him momentarily bewildered, from the contrast of the light, from the once dim and quiet area changing into a surreal type of office which was reminiscent of that of a video game! 

(Link to the creator of this beautiful creation! https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/kyuzrp/fnaf_2_office_i_made_tried_to_make_it_original/)

He stood awestruck by his surroundings fluctuating with high-tech lighting. Shallow colors but bright waves of energy flowing through the power lines against the walls, while the air hummed, with the melody of violins and piano's from within the atmosphere. He noticed a speaker on the ceiling in the corner of the room, about 6.5 inches wide.

5 inches wide