𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-IVORY-

The last two days have been fun as fuck. I was happy I was able to make them happy. They loved the date even more the meaning behind each one. Today I wanted to take them on a date, all three of us.

They said they had something planned after and I needed energy so they asked if the date could be chill. So chill it was. I was taking them to an Art Museum, One because Alaina was obsessed with art in all forms, then because Isia never has been. I've noticed as a whole they haven't done a lot and I wanted to change that.

I wanted to make them feel how I felt when they took me away from that very miserable play I was living. Most of my firsts were with them so I want some of them to be with me as well.

The art museum was perfect in my eyes, seeing lifetimes of how people caught the picture and shared it with the world. It was beautiful and one day I hope my bigger picture could be shared with the world, but until then I'll share it with my world.

We were now outside of the museum, I didn't tell them where we were and the building looked ancient not really giving them a clue of where we were.

"Do you have a thing for old creepy buildings?" Alaina asks, looking back at me from the front seat.

"I don't care much for the outside, the inside is beautiful I promise" I say getting out of the car.

They don't say much as we walk towards the front door. I pulled out my phone to get the ticket I purchased online and scanned the code. The hidden door opens letting us walk through before it closes behind us.

It was beautiful like I said it was, well the entrance from what I saw was. It was two pathways to go through "Visual Arts" and "Performing Arts".

"Which one?" I ask looking back at them to see them starstruck looking around at everything.

"Visual" They both mumble before taking my hand and leading me through the tunnel.

Walking through it was a very long pathway packed with paintings filling up every inch of the wall leaving no room for another. It was Abstract, Impressionism, Oil paint, and so much more.

The hallway was empty, it was only us three which was kinda confusing since the parking lot had cars.

After a very long walk we were now in a big ass room. It made sense where all the people were, they were here. The room was packed with everything to ever be considered art, even the people. It had different parts, one for Paintings, one for Photography, one for Sculptures, and one for Ceramics. I'm guessing people could give their arts and they would do it up. They had the name of the person, the date it was made, and if it was from a customer or not.

Everything about this place was beautiful, it had normal everyday art works along with the special art works yet every single piece looked like it belonged exactly where it was. Every single painting had a different look and meaning yet they all fit perfectly together.

It reminded me of Isia and Alaina with myself. All very different yet perfect together couldn't be better anywhere else.

"I love this place, where did you find this place?" Isia asks as we walk around looking at different pieces.

"Well when I was looking for a building for my art studio, this one came up actually so I looked it up and seen it was a museum, I wanted to check it out but I never had the time to be honest so then I thought this would be the perfect time to check it with you guys." I say as Alaina wraps her arms around me from behind.

"Very thoughtful" She whispers in my ear as she kisses my neck.

"You should give them some of your art, it would be beautiful along the rest" Isia as we start walking into the painting part.

"I don't know my art is very special to me, I kinda want it at my reach at all times you know?" I say as two paintings catch my eye.

We all walk up to it and it's called "drowning" . It was three girls together, the one in the middle looked like she was drowning, her face looked heavy and she had a frown and the other two girls were off to the side.

Then the other one was called "CPR", it was by the same artist. It was the same girls but this time both girls had their hands on her heart and stomach and now the girl who was drowning was now smiling, her face looked lighter and she looked like she was breathing again.

In a way this is exactly how I feel with Alaina and Isia, I felt like I was drowning for the longest time. I wasn't happy and didn't do anything to change it until I didn't have a choice. I was drowning, I wasn't living, my heart felt heavy. I felt as if I didn't have a place in this world, I never really had a home.

Until them, they made me feel alive. I always describe it as a breath of fresh air but it was really like just being alive and breathing. It felt like instead of the world being on top of me I was on top of it. I felt lighter, loved, wanted, like I belonged. Something I never felt before them and I can't but think where I would be without them. Just like the painting with the first touch I was healed, I was careful, I was Me.

They are home, they are my breath, my everything. They made feel like there is worth living. I'm forever grateful for them, for the fact I can be so open and transparent as they were with me. I don't really have to lie to them.

Their touch felt like a peaceful fire on my skin and I loved every bit of it, I loved them. Feeling their love being placed over my pain and it was so nice. To not worry about anything for once.

Like a breath of air

"I want this one, do you think we can buy this?" Alaina says, looking down at me.

"Yea were we going to talk to a worker and see if we could buy it okay?" Isia says kissing the side of my face leaving me in front of the painting.

I loved how sweet they were, they obviously seen what I seen in the painting and got it for me. That was very sweet, it made my heart burst out my chest. Everything they did made me feel loved, every touch, every kiss, just everything made me feel like I belonged with them and just them.

Felt like I was being saved over and over by them, and I loved it

Baby, where would I be without your love beside me? Oh
Baby, where would I be? Probably gone, oh
'Cause it feels like CPR